“Ruined me for our local Thai restaurant”

Bangkok Thai On Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Bangkok Thai On Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 276 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Public Transit Stop is nearby on Swede Alley.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place was amazing in every aspect. We went to dinner as a family and never once felt out of place, as we do some restaurants when we bring our kids. The service was top notch and the food was delicious! We will come here every time we visit Park City from now on!!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The wine list is crazy. However, for Thai food? The service was okay not great. The food a little better than average but overpriced. If I had to choose dining options for a few days this wouldn't be one of them unless you're looking for Thai. If I had a week I'd likely include it just for variety or in case you cannot get in anywhere else. By the way, 2nd visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Walking along Main Street in Park City, Utah, I looked into a brightly light basement window where a crowd was enjoying heaping plates of Phad Thai, steaming seafood and soups. Plates were beautifully presented and diners were being treated like royalty. We were ushered to a table in a few minutes and found the drink and food menus varied and delightful. Crisp, white linens on the tables suggested an "uptown" resturant. The food and service confirmed that this was, indeed, a very special resturant. We would certainly visit again!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Every town needs a great Thai Restaurant and in Park City we are very lucky to have Bangkok Thai. Thai food is my favorite and after many visits to Thailand to experience the real thing, I can happily say this restaurant makes great real Thai food.
The atmosphere is great, Decor is very nice, its warm and cosy, being half below street level. It is a real dining room and restaurant, not a simple Thai take out place. Its wine list is exceptional and they have won many awards for it.,
If you want a great Thai meal in Park City, Bangkok Thai will leave you very satisfied.

2  Thank Luvin-Life+Travel
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stopped by with no reservations and secured a table within 10 minutes. Place was packed so that is good news for the restaurant. Overall I rate the Thai as average at best. Waitress was friendly.