“Great meal, excellent off-season deals”
Review of Flying Sumo Sushi

Flying Sumo Sushi
Ranked #90 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 9th and 7th Street
Transit: Free shuttle bus and bust stop just a few steps away.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had an epic sushi dinner here during a girl's weekend trip. As many people mention, the sushi nachos are awesome and worth it. We ordered several other rolls... way more than we needed, but they had some great BOGO deals and so the final bill wasn't horrendous. Service was attentive and quick. I'd suggest this place to friends visiting Park City!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this place. It's hard to eat Sushi anywhere else after eating here. They have a great cooked menu as well if your guest doesn't share your same love for Sushi. Try the great rolls and roll the dice and tell the chef to surprise you. I have never been disappointed and have eaten at this restaurant at least 50 times over the past 5 years.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

our family loves sushi and is very picky- we asked all the locals for the best sushi and they all recommended Flying Sumo... Totally tucked away on the lower end of Main Street near the Lift.. They really had Great Sushi and good wine choices..

Highly recommend

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went to this place on recommendation from someone who has eaten there before. We were sat right away but unfortunately the waitress was clueless. She got our order wrong. The culprit was when we ordered a glass of Savignon Blank and got Chardonnay instead. We let her know and she only said "maybe I just poured the wrong one". We know our wine so it was definitely the wrong one. My husband ordered the F** hot roll and was not able to eat anything after one bite of it. We are used to spicy food but this is just beyond. In addition, the bathroom is a public one in the publick parking garage so be ware of the state of those bathroom and the people that could be there. Overall, we did not have a good experience in this place and will not come back.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went there first week of January this year. After waiting 40 min. For a seat at the sushi bar, when placing my order I asked the sushi chef if he could make a certain roll extra spicy because we love spice, he cut me off and said if I were you I would just order what's on the menu because we are too crowded for changes. I could not believe he was so rude. I looked at my husband and he said let's go. We got our coats and cancelled our sake order. We went up the street to Yuki Arashi on main St. It was delish! The manager treated us like gold and our sushi chef was awesome with lots of attentive service! This is what we expect when dining in Park City!