“Excellent!”

Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Transit: Bistro 412 is located just off the Park City Transit Main Street hub. Park City Transit is free and runs through the whole city, including Kimball Junction. Please check with your hotel or the Park City Transit website for a current bus schedule.
Description: Reservations on our website. Bistro 412, located at 412 Main Street, offers a comfortable American Bistro setting with a French flair. The charming decor with French decor photos and intimate seating provides the feel of a French Bistro. At Bistro 412, guests can enjoy superior cuisine and outstanding service in a beautiful setting. During the spring and summer months, enjoy the warmth of our Main Street dining patio or Main Street Dining Deck. We offer a wide variety of sumptuous dining choices, from our Trout Nicoise, Escargot Encroute or our delicious Thai Spring Rolls to start. Our delicious Poached Pear and Goat Cheese Salad or French Onion Soup make a great addition to your meal. Enjoy an Entree of Steak Frites, Bison Burger, Utah Trout, Diver Scallops, Beef Bourguinonneor our raved-about Braised Lamb Shank. Don't miss our Bar Menu starting at 5:00 PM nightly upstairs in the Bistro 412 Bar, where you will find friendly staff offering great service and refreshing libations.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great restaurant! Delicious food and excellent service! I had the Onion Soup for starter and the Shrimp Po Boy sandwich for lunch. Both were amazing!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Menu was interesting and provided French leaning items. Had to have pomme frites with garlic. The pear, duck prosciutto salad was delicate and delightful. Nice choices and I'd definitely return for the food. Unfortunately the service was rather uneven. We waited a long time just to get water and then again to give our order. This was mid-day and not that crowded so it was surprising. The receptionist was very welcoming, but the server behaved a bit as if he was doing us a favor to serve us. I'd return and try it again, because the food was so good. Hopefully the next time the whole experience will be a 5.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We were seated very quickly but the rest of the evening was very slow. Our waiter Dan, was nice but very inefficient. Told us about the menu and made suggestions. Took our drink order and brought the wine. I asked for the wine list again to choose a different wine for my wife. He walked by me 4 times before asking which wine I had chosen. The appetizers came out after 20 min. We used our bread plates to eat it. They were never cleared. My soup came out after the appetizers were finished, even though he said it was coming right out. The bread plates were never cleared. Don't really know why they were on the table, since there was no bread. Then another 25 minutes passed before we got our entrees. He told us they were being plated twice. My steak was ice cold when it arrived and I sent it back. Food was good, but almost 2 hours for just appetizers and entrees is just way too long. We never received any apologies for the delays other than the "your food is being plated" when it clearly wasn't. I know it is a busy week (President's week) but every other restaurant we went to this week seems to be doing a better job.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love French bistros and this is as good as many in Paris. The duck was marvelous. It's not the fanciest ambiance perhaps, but for a dinner out with my daughter it was delightful. The staff were warm, welcoming, and jovial. I plan to go again

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We recently had dinner at Bistro's. The food was excellent and the waiter was charming. I highly recommend the mussels and French fry appetizer as well as the mushroom pasta dish. For Park City, the prices are reasonable for excellent French food.