“Comfortable but classy bistro”
Review of Bistro 412

Bistro 412
Ranked #44 of 277 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Transit: Bistro 412 is located just off the Park City Transit Main Street hub. Park City Transit is free and runs through the whole city, including Kimball Junction. Please check with your hotel or the Park City Transit website for a current bus schedule.
Description: Reservations on our website. Bistro 412, located at 412 Main Street, offers a comfortable American Bistro setting with a French flair. The charming decor with French decor photos and intimate seating provides the feel of a French Bistro. At Bistro 412, guests can enjoy superior cuisine and outstanding service in a beautiful setting. During the spring and summer months, enjoy the warmth of our Main Street dining patio or Main Street Dining Deck. We offer a wide variety of sumptuous dining choices, from our Trout Nicoise, Escargot Encroute or our delicious Thai Spring Rolls to start. Our delicious Poached Pear and Goat Cheese Salad or French Onion Soup make a great addition to your meal. Enjoy an Entree of Steak Frites, Bison Burger, Utah Trout, Diver Scallops, Beef Bourguinonneor our raved-about Braised Lamb Shank. Don't miss our Bar Menu starting at 5:00 PM nightly upstairs in the Bistro 412 Bar, where you will find friendly staff offering great service and refreshing libations.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We recently took an afternoon trip to stroll around Park City, Utah and enjoy the beautiful mountains covered with snow. We were hungry so decided to try 412 Bistro for lunch. We had no wait to be seated (it was around 2 p.m.), but it was also NOT during Sundance. One can expect to have trouble during Sundance as there are so many people in town. We live 35 miles away from Park City and NEVER visit during Sundance. The menu was varied and prices were mid-priced. I enjoyed a buffalo burger and my husband had the trout. Portions were good. Our grandson ordered the kids hamburger and loved it. Our server, Dillon, was very attentive and friendly. I would recommend this great little Bistro when you visit Park City.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant during the Sundance Film Festival. They put us #1 on the wait list. We waited an hour in the bar so I went back to the front and waited to talk to the lady seating guests. Right in front of me was a couple with no reservations that she seated immediately. I confronted her and she said they were a threesome...NOT. The two we're standing right there!!! The receptionist then suggested we just eat at the bar. Bad service. Stay away.

1  Thank IvoNelson
PCL0cal, Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Ivo Nelson,
As the manager of Bistro 412 I apologize for the confusion in seating you that day. Sundance is an extremely busy time for all the restaurants on Main Street in Park City. That particular day my veteran hostess went home ill leaving me with a single rookie hostess at the door. No excuses we didn't do our job. So if there is anything we can do for your next visit please contact me in advance. Bill

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went into a clothing store at Main St and asked for a good place to have lunch and the owner immediately said the Bistro. We were seated promptly and fell in love with the room and the French look. Lunch was delicious, shrimp poboy, beef B, pomme frites, all great!
Next time in Park City will surely go back.
That night had dinner at Chimayo down the road, an ultra-expensive glorified Mexican restaurant and left wishing we had gone to the Bistro again for dinner.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were in Park City for two nights and went to Bistro 412 by happenstance. We were able to be seated immediately (it was early) in a booth. My husband and I both ordered the beef burgundy (not the
name on the menu, but I can't remember the spelling for the French name). It was absolutely delicious and very filling with lots of tender beef. We had such a good meal that we returned the following evening
for another great dinner. My husband ordered the lamb shank and
thoroughly enjoyed it while I ordered the trout, which was heavenly.
The prices weren't outrageous--around $28-$32 per each of our entrees.
My wine by the glass which I enjoyed was $7. My husband had beer
and thought it was reasonably priced. Service was excellent and the decor in the bistro is very charming.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We had been more than once at this place for dinner. This time we stopped on Christmas day for a light lunch. And we had, as usual, a great time. Their lunch menu, even if less complete than the one you get for dinner, presents anyway some gems. To me their bourguignonne is perfect and I am already looking at having it again and again. And if you consider how much more cooking time it requires than a simple steak on the grill, it's also very reasonably priced. We enjoyed their salmon, duck prosciutto and a good dessert. Overall a nice and charming place for both lunch and dinner.