“My new favorite late lunch spot!”
Review of Bistro 412

Bistro 412
Ranked #52 of 276 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Transit: Bistro 412 is located just off the Park City Transit Main Street hub. Park City Transit is free and runs through the whole city, including Kimball Junction. Please check with your hotel or the Park City Transit website for a current bus schedule.
Description: Reservations on our website. Bistro 412, located at 412 Main Street, offers a comfortable American Bistro setting with a French flair. The charming decor with French decor photos and intimate seating provides the feel of a French Bistro. At Bistro 412, guests can enjoy superior cuisine and outstanding service in a beautiful setting. During the spring and summer months, enjoy the warmth of our Main Street dining patio or Main Street Dining Deck. We offer a wide variety of sumptuous dining choices, from our Trout Nicoise, Escargot Encroute or our delicious Thai Spring Rolls to start. Our delicious Poached Pear and Goat Cheese Salad or French Onion Soup make a great addition to your meal. Enjoy an Entree of Steak Frites, Bison Burger, Utah Trout, Diver Scallops, Beef Bourguinonneor our raved-about Braised Lamb Shank. Don't miss our Bar Menu starting at 5:00 PM nightly upstairs in the Bistro 412 Bar, where you will find friendly staff offering great service and refreshing libations.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This little cafe is simply delightful with wonderful choices for lunch .Great salads and soups with plenty of other choices on the menu. The staff is warm and friendly which is par for the course in Park City.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Other than the waiter dropping the soup and splashing us it wasn't bad (although waiter could have been a bit more apologetic). Very French (Edith Piaf music throughout) and decent menu. Food was good and kid friendly.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

A nice dinning experience but nothing out of this world. You will get a good meal with nice service.

1  Thank peglegdebs
Reviewed March 7, 2013

There are so many other nice restaurants to go to in PC for lunch for two if you don't want to pay $94.89 for four cheap drinks, a salad with canned pears and beets, and a small steak. On top of that dealing with Lee, the server, telling me that it was unacceptable to him for me to sit at the corner of the table instead of across from my date bc someone may come sit at the table next to us in a 20% full restaurant, was really simply astounding! The table and most of the other tables around us were never even used during our lunch. It's intriguing to me when the tail wags the dog. Does this server feel that we were there to serve him, rather than the other way around? Wow! SO NEVER going back there again! And you shouldn't either!

PCL0cal, General Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Deborah--

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Lee was out of line, and he should have allowed you to sit where you wanted until we needed the space, if indeed that need even arose. I am sorry for his attitude. We will rectify the situation with him immediately. I called and spoke with the manager on duty about the situation. He was unaware that you were upset until after you had left and thus was unable to try to mend things before you were gone.

As for your review, I understand that you were dismayed and upset with the service. Your comment about "canned pears and beets" is untrue, however, as we bring in all our ingredients fresh and roast the beets and poach the pears in-house. We also do our best to keep prices reasonable for Park City, and I think we succeed in having one of the lowest mark-ups on food, liquor, and wine in town. That being said, the service you received from Lee ruined your experience with us and for that I apologize.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to mend our professional relationship with you. We care about our guests, and your satisfaction is my top priority.

Caitlin McComb
General Manager, Bistro 412

Reviewed March 6, 2013

A cozy, welcoming environment truly reminiscent of traditional bistros in Provence. The food was excellent and very well executed. Presentation was simple and efficient. The forest mushroom appetizer was a hit, although sinfully rich. The lamb shank was well prepared, well spiced and quite tasty. Our 18 year old son loved the cassoulet of rabbit & quail but the hit was the beef Bourguignonne, which was cooked "osso bucco" style. The chocolate mouse was exceptionally rich. Overall, a great night with wonderful food at affordable prices.

1  Thank flyboy172