“Went 2 times in 4 days”

Adolph's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Adolph's Restaurant is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 297 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, European, Swiss
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Park City staple of more than 40 years! Frequently visited by the U.S. Ski Team whose members are proudly displayed along the walls, along with other pictures that display the rich history and stories that is Adolph's. Adolph's Restaurant is close to both Deer Valley and Park City resorts as well as Main St.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Expensive, tasty, great service, good steaks, European type food. We went to this place every other day of our vacation just because we love this cooking. Tasty and fresh and traditional.

Date of visit: March 2019
Adolph I, Owner at Adolph's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments.
Adolph Imboden owner/chef

Reviewed March 16, 2019

Just go for the fondue! We had the cheese fondue for an appetizer and chocolate fondue for dessert not really sure why we ordered an entree in between. I had the steak Diane (only a half order) and my husband had the schnitzel, both were amazing. My kids ordered off the kids menu, the cheese ravioli was not a big enough portion for my older daughter, she should have ordered from the adults menu. There were only 6 ravioli on the plate and after a hard day of skiing it wasn’t enough food. However, they had ordered Shirley Temples that came with a refill, they thought that was the greatest thing ever! We ordered a great bottle of wine from France with a cool story about the label in Braille. The restaurant is filled with great pictures of ski team members and other celebrities which was fun to walk around and look at. This would not be a normal restaurant stop for us, we were meeting some friends for dinner and this was their choice. However, we would come back again just for fondue and wine!

Date of visit: March 2019
Adolph I, Owner at Adolph's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Thank you for tacking the time to write a Review. Usually people order the dinner portion Cheese Fondue
incl. an assorted dinner Salad and that is a complete dinner. You should probably have ordered the dinner
portion and would not needed any entrée. The Children's menu is for children and of course the portions
are not our regular dinner portions. I don't know how old your daughter is but yes again it is a children's
portion. If you ever decide to return make sure you ask for me so I can make sure your dinner is to your
satisfaction and you have to proper portions.
Sincerely Yours, Adolph Imboden

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed this restaurant. Fun family friendly restaurant and extremely good lemon veal. Great service. Favorite restaurant on our ski trip.

Date of visit: March 2019
Adolph I, Owner at Adolph's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Thank you for your comment. We do specialize in Veal and are one of the few Restaurant with a choice
of different veal items here in Park City.
Adolph Imboden chef/owner

Reviewed March 8, 2019

We ate here after a full day of skiing. Adolph's is an excellent place to dine. I had the Lemon Veal, a salad.and a glass of wine. The veal was cooked perfectly. The meal also came with bread. The wait staff were very attentive and made sure everything was to our liking. We will definitely return on our next visit to Park City.

Date of visit: March 2019
Adolph I, Owner at Adolph's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2019

Thank you for Your comments. It's always good to know to get feed back form customers.
The only reason I'm still in business I do care about my
food and service.To survive after 4o years it has to remain
consistent.
Thank you again, Adolph Imboden chef/owner

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

It had been about two years since we have had dinner at Adolph’s when we had a great dinner with friends at this restaurant. Tonight was my wife’s birthday so we decided to return to this restaurant. The restaurant was fairly crowded. We both ordered the steak Diane. My wife ordered it medium and I ordered mine medium well. So mine came back medium to medium rare and my wife’s came back rare. We rejected my wife’s and the second attempt came back medium rare. She gave up at that point. On a plus note they did not charge for her meal and a glass of wine and the desert was good. In summary we will pass on going back as we live in town and have other choices to go to for a special night.

Date of visit: March 2019
Adolph I, Owner at Adolph's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Thank you for your comment. Sorry to hear about the temp.of the Steak Diane. If there is ever an other time
for you to come in, please ask for me so I can make sure that everything is to Your satisfaction.
Since Park City has so many Restaurants I'm sure there will be one you like.

Best to You good health and happiness.
Adolph
ps. Since we are the longest surviving fine dining Restaurant
in Park City 4o + yrs. we must be doing something right.