“Best lunch at Canyons”

Lookout Cabin
Ranked #48 of 263 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Located at the mid-station of the orange bubble chair lift at Canyons Resort. Beautiful deck, amazing views, and an open kitchen located in the middle of the restuarant. Ski-in ski-out business only. Lunch only with banquets and occasional special dinners with a sleigh ride down. Only open in the Winter.
Park City, Utah
“Best lunch at Canyons”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We ski Canyons all the time. Have been enjoying lunch at Lookout for years. Came in a couple of weeks ago and the entrance smelled like a latrine. Obviously having a problem there. Service was slow…food good…Not that busy….felt like our waiter was a bit distracted. Still, the only lunch you can have served up on the mountain. They need to renovate the bathrooms!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kathie D

Park City, Utah
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had a great day skiing and headed headed here for a late lunch. Easy access right off the orange bubble. It was nice outside so we chose to sit on the deck. Our server Raymond was very knowledgeable about the menu. I had the prime rib sandwich and she had the salmon salad. Very fair portions and so delicious! The best on mountain dining experience we've had.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ChubsMagee44
Chicago, Illinois
“Really Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Make reservations by calling ahead. Located 1/2 up the Orange bubble lift so you have to be able to ski double green and blue down. They label the runs as green/double green but they're harder than that. Really amazing fondue, mac and cheese and homemade lemonade cocktails. Friendly service. Would 100% go back.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank 43Chicago
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Apres Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a marvelous lunch at the top of the Orange Bubble lift at the Canyons. I had the Bison Chili which was superb any my husband had the turkey sandwich, served with Fries. The vista from the deck is breathtaking and the service was just what we expected. The manager came around the table to check on us, which was much appreciated.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Shayne U
Mobile, Alabama
“Better than Main Street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have been coming to Park City and Deer Valley, UT for 10 years. It has been 8 years since I have been to the Canyons since we own a place on the slopes of the Deer Valley Ski Resort. I had one of the best meals that I have had in the Park City area at Lookout Cabin at the Canyons Ski Resort. One would think ordering a grilled salmon salad would be just another good lunch salad. Wrong. It was to die for. One of the best pieces of fish I have eaten in any restaurant. The salmon with combinations of fresh greens, herbs, sauce on the salmon, and dressing was delicious. My friend ate the short rib and it looked like it was from a fine gourmet restaurant, not an on mountain restaurant. He said it was delicious. I looked at some at of the other plates served and got the same impression. Put this restaurant on Main St. and it is one of the best if not the best.

The views were spectacular for we got lucky with the weather and ate outside on the deck. Wow. What a great meal. Kudos to the staff at the Lookout Cabin. I was pleasantly blown away. Even the hostess allowed me to use her sunglasses due to the bright sun outside. I highly recommend this place if you want to get away from skiing for an awesome lunch.

• Visited January 2014