“Love the Authentic fare and variety of salsa choices.”
Review of El Chubasco

El Chubasco
Ranked #43 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been here numerous times. The order process can be....weird. The food is always great though and I love the salsa bar and the chips with every order. My husband has been here twice with me and had two bad experiences......crazy as I have never had one. It is a great break from fast food yet not quite a restaurant atmosphere. I recommend it!!

There are newer reviews for El Chubasco

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We go to PC about 4 times a year and our very first stop when we pull in to town is El Chubasco. Then we usually eat there one more time before we leave. Everything is wonderful.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We always make it a point to grab lunch on a non-ski day at El Chubasco. Exceptional mexican fare, with traditional menu and fantastic salsa bar. Grab your friends and head out - shared tables and quick in-and-out. Serve beer as well if you're thirsty.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

If you want to eat with the locals, look no further. Year in, year out this place has always been a reliable source of comfort food. Their salsa bar is second to none. Very kid friendly. Take out is fantastic as well. Cannot imagine a visit to PC without a meal here.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Great for eat in or take out. I had the veggie Cali burrito and it was great. I could only eat half. The peppers and onions inside were good as well as the black beans. The salsa bar is one of the best I have seen. There were pickled cauliflower and salsa options for every taste bud. Love the atmosphere. You must stop when in Park City. Rachael Ray stopped here years ago and was spot in with her review.