“Good service, decent meal.”
Review of 350 Main Brasserie

350 Main Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
350 Main Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th St.
Transit: Transit Center
Description: 350 Main Brasserie welcomes you to enjoy authentic Low Country Cuisine in an upscale, mountain dining atmosphere. Chef Carl Fiessinger creates his simple, classic, and comfortable cuisine by using classic preparation techniques combined with a "Farm to Table" concept.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Enjoyed a very nice meal at 350 Main. Nice atmosphere inside and enjoyed having a view of the street for people watching. Service was excellent. Our waitress had a very pleasant personality and great timing.
Decent wine list and they mix excellent cocktails. A little pricey, but so is everything else on Main Street.

1  Thank Deserthusker

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Vibrant and loud but still enjoyable. Food was good but not great atmosphere was a little loud for my taste. Somewhat expensive but still enjoyable. We had a wonderful experience. The service was outstanding even though the food was not.

1  Thank bholmesdc
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I went in early as the night before when I first attempted to go they were extremely busy (And they became extremely busy the night I went within the hour). The staff was very accommodating and welcoming...bringing me fresh coffee and water while I decided. I had the most amazing soup with venison and vegetables to start my meal.

I chose the Shrimp with grits and asparagus. I read a review from someone saying they did not care for it, my experience was just the opposite. It was not only an excellent presentation but the taste was divine. I enjoy the grits the way the Chef prepared them, a great texture as well as taste. The shrimp was tender as was the asparagus which was cooked perfect. I followed up with an amazing desert, a Blueberry Cobbler topped with Citrus Flavored Goats Milk Sorbet.

Over all the staff and food were excellent. I overheard others commenting on the attention from the staff and how pleased they were with their dishes. I will definitely go again when I am in Park City.

1  Thank palcoure
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Have not been to this restaurant in many years for no particular reason except it wasn't on my radar. Well, I'm happy we went and will absolutely go back. My Salmon was done exactly how I like it. My friends felt the same way about their dishes. The service was outstanding! 350 is on the go back list!

2  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We visited 350 Main with our family on Valentine's Day. Our waitress was really friendly and provided great service. We had a delicious salad with apples and the beet salad was outstanding. The restaurant has a nice, friendly but trendy feel. The quinoa appetizer was a little dry. Great time was had by all.

2  Thank FamilyMidWest