“A Place for All Seasons”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of 350 Main Brasserie

350 Main Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
350 Main Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 262 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th St.
Transit: Transit Center
Description: 350 Main Brasserie welcomes you to enjoy authentic Low Country Cuisine in an upscale, mountain dining atmosphere. Chef Carl Fiessinger creates his simple, classic, and comfortable cuisine by using classic preparation techniques combined with a "Farm to Table" concept.
Brooklyn, New York
“A Place for All Seasons”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

350 Main is a great place for any occasion. We went looking for a nice dinner and stayed to stretch it out for the whole evening. The setting, table spacing, service and menu are the height of warm comfort. You can hear your dining partners easily, but somehow the acoustics of the place are such that everything else is like a pleasant white noise. Yes, there were families with kids right next to us, but we couldn’t hear them. There were lovers two tables over, but our line of sight was not direct. And there were certainly a couple of parties having parties who seemed in another room. That night featured Southern delights to include lump crab cakes, creamy shrimp ‘n grits and crispy fried chicken. We happily tried all these but took a pass on the 18 oz. “cowboy ribeye” after our server assured us it was worthy of the Flintstones. Nevertheless, we totally indulged in the outsize desserts feeling it only fitting and proper after such a pleasant evening. These days there are many good choices in Park City. But 350 Main should clearly be near the top of anyone’s list.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank EdgarCosset

Ashford, United Kingdom
“At last ....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

... we've found a restaurant in the USA that seems to value quality and flavour over the size of the portions!
We had a terrific meal here!
Service from our waiter Patrick, was efficient, friendly and interspersed with knowledgable banter!
Between the four of us we indulged in (and shared) starters of smokey mac-a-gnocchi-n-cheese, seasonal greens and sauteed mussels; all of which were delicious!
For mains, I can't speak more highly of the pork N beans! Absolutely tremendous! I've never had ribs so good! The cowboy rib-eye as well the shrimp N grits were also very tasty!!
The wine isn't cheap though! We found the same bottle a few days later for $24 less in a restaurant not so far away!
Having said that, it was a very enjoyable experience and we would definitely return!

2 Thank colin_reeves
Southport, North Carolina
“Christmas Dinner for 23”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had Christmas dinner for 23. Thought we were going to have a "private" room the way it was described..it wasn't quite private but was very nice. Service was impeccable.. Somewhat of a limited menus but what was available was delicious. Still can 't get use to the Utah Pour on cocktails.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank George S
Park City, Utah
“Not vegan friendly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was really disappointed by this restaurant. After reading reviews online, I thought that it was going to be very vegan friendly but 350 Main couldn't have been less accommodating if they tried. I have been vegan for about 5 months now and this is the most difficult dining experience I have had thus far. The waiter had a 10 minute argument with me when I asked him for the plain gnocchi with tomato sauce and baby kale (all items already on their menu). Almost every other restaurant that I have eaten at in 5 months has accommodated my requests but this waiter was just not having it. He was passive aggressively rude and made me feel like I was asking for some huge request when really it was quite simple. When my food finally came, it came in three separate parts. The gnocchi was extremely dry and they gave me about a tablespoon of sauce. I will give them good baby kale though, I guess that was the one redeeming quality. Overall, really bad service and sub-par food. I will actively deter my friends from dining here.

2 Thank Elizabeth B
Altadena, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, atmosphere of a dungeon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Food was very good, but the atmosphere was a little lacking due to the number of small children in the downstairs (dungeon) of the place. A bit drafty, too, on a cold winter's night. Adult daughter had salmon that was not cooked - more like a seared salmon. All other meals were great.