“Pricey poor food”
Review of 350 Main Brasserie

350 Main Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
350 Main Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 277 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th St.
Transit: Transit Center
Description: 350 Main Brasserie welcomes you to enjoy authentic Low Country Cuisine in an upscale, mountain dining atmosphere. Chef Carl Fiessinger creates his simple, classic, and comfortable cuisine by using classic preparation techniques combined with a "Farm to Table" concept.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I wanted to try the food at 350 Main since a new chef has arrived. We have eaten at this restaurant a few times in the past, and it was pretty good. We made our reserv. Through Open Table, seated in nice area, very nice waitress, but the food and drink was horrible.
We had just gotten back from Charleston SC and experienced great southern food and hospitality.
But not at this restaurant. Anyway my rum and OJ drink was sour tasting, and we were told they were out of their signature fried chicken, due to a run on the chicken from a bunch of kids at the restaurant, strange response????? So we had to choose a different dish. I ordered the lobster w/grits and my wife had the risotto w/vegetables. My wife's risotto came with a very small amount of vegetable and rice that was like sticky rice, not risotto. My dish arrived floating in some kind of broth, with under cooked grits, over cooked tiny lobster tail, that was absolutely flavorless. We did not eat either dish. The waitress said she would talk w/mgmt for us. She said we could get another dish or a free desert. Never saw the mgr. and if this is the type of food they are now serving at a very high price, I do not predict a bright future.
We will not return to this restaurant, even though our second home is in Deer Valley.

Bob and Elizabeth, San Clemente, Ca

1  Thank Bob K

Reviewed March 18, 2013

350 Main is always an upbeat environment with good food, atmosphere and service. As one of our regular restaurants when we are in Park City it does not disappoint. The menu variety with excellent seafood is appreciated. The chef does a great job with seafood and regional meats. Seating is conducive for small groups of friends and family.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We chose this restaurant on the recommendation of two people we meet on a Deer Valley chair lift. One worked at the highly rated Mariposa and the other at Royal Street Cafe, so I figured we'd love this place. Pluses: "nice casual" ambiance, great live music that didn't intrude on conversation, decent menu. Buffalo meatloaf was good. Minuses: I sure got the feeling that the server didn't want to be bothered with us (family of four with well behaved teens, no special menu requests), and I hate, hate, hate that.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We chose to eat here because this delightful trio were entertaining here on our last night .the greeter was very helpful and we were able to pick our table ,the food was excellent and our server most attentive

1  Thank helen s
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Very nice experience and nice food. Low key live entertainment was also a plus (two guys on a guitar). Food was excellent and kids menu was also decent. Service was efficient and friendly (even the busboy was nice). Would definitely go back again.

1  Thank RoscoeDad