“What used to be our favorite dining spot in Park City, is now a place not to re-visit!!”
Review of 350 Main Brasserie

350 Main Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
350 Main Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th St.
Transit: Transit Center
Description: 350 Main Brasserie welcomes you to enjoy authentic Low Country Cuisine in an upscale, mountain dining atmosphere. Chef Carl Fiessinger creates his simple, classic, and comfortable cuisine by using classic preparation techniques combined with a "Farm to Table" concept.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I have been traveling to Park City for the past 11 years ; on previous trips it was always a highlight to eat at 350 Main Restaurant. A new chef from Charleston has taken over, and totally changed the menu to a low country flare. Everything that was wonderful, delicious, and unique in preparations and plating- especially the previous fish selections is gone!!! Sorry, to say that we will not be returning, or referring friends to what was once our favorite dining spot. .Lots of other places on main street that provide a tastier dining experience for the price.....go to 'Zoom' instead, you won't be disappointed!!

• Visited February 2013

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Ambience and Music, average food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last night, and thought the food was good, and the atmosphere excellent. Food was rather expensive, and wine was clearly overpriced, making the $15 corkage fee the only way to avoid paying $60 for a $20 bottle of wine. The acoustic group playing during dinner was great!

California
“Delectable Dishes in the Center of Town”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a lovely meal with great service and really nice ambience at 350 Main. There are not a lot of choices on the menu - just a few meat/fish/vegetable dishes but what we chose was yummy. Servings are small, which is absolutely fine with us. We don't like to have heaping plates of food!
I see other reviewers complained about the prices - our meal was $100 for 2 and we had vegetarian starters and main courses, one dessert and each had one cocktail/beer and I thought the pricing was fair for a very nice meal. I think this is not really the restaurant I would pick for families - it's kind of too grown up and not casual enough for children and I'm not sure many kids would appreciate "red quinoa cakes & fennel gremolata". But for a lovely grown up meal, I say, go!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank thewindatourfeet
Brooklyn, New York
“Awesome Food and Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had such a lovely dinner here. They were incredibly attentive, even in the midst of the chaos of Sundance and Slamdance festivals going on. And the food is just spectacular. Would gladly come back on our next visit!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank robotmuppet
Winter Garden, Florida, United States
“My favorite restaurant is now on my bad experience list!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Consistently for the last 6 years, i have raved about my dining experience at 350 Main. I loved the menu and the service. I typically will visit 350 Main multiple times when i am in Park City. Unfortunately, i had an experience tonight that has me very disappointed in the experience and how it was handled. My friend and i went in to grab drinks and a quick dinner at bar. My first disappointment was that my favorite dish had been removed by the new chef -- the cerviche. We did have a nice starter and a cocktail. I ordered the scallops as my main course. In my first bite, i heard a distinct crunch (of sand). After stealthily spitting out my bite in a napkin, i asked the waiter to come back. His first reaction was that it was something else and that i should take a second bite of the same scallop. I finally took a bite of another scallop -- guess what? Crunch. A near by waiter rescued me by encouraging our server to get me a new dish. This was despite the first waiter/bartender telling me that it may be that i don't understand how scallops should taste. He even asked if i ever ate seafood or different kinds. At one point he wanted to save the side dishes and just replace the offending scallop. (scallop entree approx $33)

Since scallops are one of my favorite dishes, i felt pretty comfortable that this was not an ignorance issue on my part. They did serve me the crab cake entree as a backup. It was very good. My friend had order an entree to go to take to her fiance and we then asked for the bill. Since she had a take home meal, we asked them to split check. (Please note: restaurant was very quiet and not busy during this request). The waiter/bartender said that technically he should not do this and it would typically be refused. This was my breaking point. I stopped conversation and shared that this was not acceptable and felt that he had provided extremely poor service. He looked at my friend thinking he could get her to see his side. She very quickly reiterated that while he did not cook the scallops, his condescending attitude to me made the issue much worse. There was no genuine apologies. Everything was kept full price on bill despite a long wait for the replacement entree.

Long story short.... my 6 year history of visiting Park City used to always include at least 2 to 3 visits to 350 Main. This was also my favorite recommendation for friends going to PC. After tonight, i am not recommending this restaurant, but i will be using this experience as an example for customer service and the waterfall effect it has to the bottom line. Luckily i manage a large Customer Service organization and 350 Main just gave me new material for future discussions about the impacts of one customer interaction and the downstream effect.

If you like 350 Main.. maybe give The Farm a try in the Canyons. Had a fabulous dinner there this week and service was outstanding!

• Visited January 2013