“Tasty”

Taste of Saigon
Ranked #196 of 277 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Love this place, portions are big, price is right. Get the noodles entree with beef. Fast service. Zip in zip out. I will be back

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped there today for a quick lunch. The service was very fast and the food was tasty. This is not an upscale place, it's a lunch with no frills but if I were local I'd probably frequent it. Simple, fast, authentic (somewhat at least) and tasty. If I ever return to Park City I will find my way to Taste of Saigon again!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Located in downtown Park City this was a pleasant change from the typical tourist fare. The service was prompt and friendly. I had the Pho Ga which was delicious. The portion was huge. The noodles and meat were plentiful the broth hot and tasty. I also had the iced Vietnamese coffee. It was sweet with a slight burnt taste (it reminded me of liquid roasted marshmallows. If you are looking for something different in a comfortable atmosphere this restaurant is definately worth checking out.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had a coupon, so tried this place. Atmosphere wasn't the best (in a mall setting; fast-food type surroundings). I was a little nervous that we were the only ones there on an early Saturday night. Their phone was ringing off the hook, so must have a lot of takeout orders. The food was quite good. Really enjoyed the large helpings. Vegies in the dishes were fresh and nice. Their Imperial Spring Rolls were WONDERFUL. Great pricing too. I would go back!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had other plans for dinner, but they didn't work out. Remembered Taste of Saigon and had a more enjoyable meal than our original plan could have been. Food was delicious, generous servings of menu items that were new to us, and very helpful server who suggested Thai ice tea as a substitute for fruit juice which thrilled our youngest diner.The evening we were there the restaurant wasn't very busy and we all enjoyed the quiet atmosphere.