“Great Food and Excellent Service!”
Review of Cafe Terigo

Cafe Terigo
Ranked #22 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We arrived early for our dinner, with a party of 4, and our service attendent could not have been more accommodating. She was outstanding and made the evening a delight! One of our party was very picky about the degree of doneness for his trout, and she went to the kitchen to talk to the chef personally with his instructions. Well, the food was perfect, and our evening was superb. Cafe Terigo is one of our favorites but was the first time we used the restaurant for a business dinner, and we were completely satisfied!

1  Thank JohnWayne76

Reviewed May 16, 2014

My fiance and I visited Park City this past week and ate here and had an amazing meal, probably one of the best meals I've ever had. The restaurant itself is quaint, cozy, and well decorated. The service was outstanding as well- Erika was our waitress. The grilled artichoke appetizer was out of this world. I had the trout, which was one of those meals I will dream about! Good drinks, as well. A little pricey, but worth every penny.

1  Thank Grace S
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Recommend by a sales clerk in one of those awesome stores on Main St. The restaurant is so beautifully decorated with fresh rose on each table, also on the walls, pretty painting of roses on pieces of rustic tin The ambience is charming and quaint, felt so relaxed, had a glass of lovely white wine. I would recommend the veggie sandwich with grilled sweet onions, zucchini, eggplant, roasted red peppers, and wild mushrooms on foccacia bread with roasted red pepper aioli and goat cheese, and a side of sweet potato chips. My daughter had the smoked ham and brie on a baguette with peach mustard and watercress with a side of potato salad, she enjoyed it. Went back a couple of days later to take my son-in-law and He had the soup of the day, which was a bean soup delicious, He wanted the smoked ham and brie and I had the chicken lasagna with spinach pasta asiago cheese, and tomato sauce, my daughter had the flank steak salad with watercress and blue cheese dressing, and a glass of wine for each of us. For dessert their bread pudding. Left for Salt Lake City Airport very full and happy. I love Park City it is phenomenal . Would go back in a minute!!!! You can lay odds my first stop will be Café Terigo. I wish I knew how to send pictures so you can see how charming it is

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I love this place. I frequent often with business clients. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Service is always good. I like their bar for a quick visit with a friend for a drink and appetizer.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

In a town full of great dining establishments, it's unusual to want to repeat a restaurant when only there for 5 days. Cafe Terigo was an exception! We had such a wonderful meal there, we skipped a chance to try another and returned for more of their great food. Their roasted artichokes are to die for, and their polenta dish topped with shrimp and a roasted pepper sauce was amazing. I have never had polenta that tasted that good! Atmosphere was upbeat, not overly loud, and service was great.