“Go if you like wasting money to have a bad time.”

Deer Valley Seafood Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Deer Valley Seafood Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The Zagat Restaurant Guide lists the Seafood Buffet in "America’s Top Restaurants." A favorite of locals and visitors alike, a vast array of fresh seafood is served including sushi, chilled shellfish, fresh salads, hot and cold seafood appetizers and entrées, glazed duck breast, pasta and prime rib, plus fabulous desserts. Fine wines and cocktails available. Located in Snow Park Lodge. Open during the winter ski season from 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m., closed Sundays and Wednesdays.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

First off I was disappointed when most of the food was just the salad bar. There was not many options beside that. They didn't have very many hot entrée dishes. There was only like 4 choices. Next off they only give you small plates for everything except when you get your entree so that you do not get that much. But I did not let it make me feel bad I tried pretty much everything they had (if your at a buffet there should be so much that it's not possible). I wasn't even that full when I left. I got up so many times to fill the tiny "plate" I actually got sick of getting up not to mention I had lost my appetite. I felt like I just went there to be squished into a room to listen to some lady play harp to make it feel fancy. Chuckarama would have been better than this. And I don't even like Chuckarama.

1  Thank Kamylio

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Kept hearing great things about this buffet on two trips to Park City. Went there and left very disappointed. For $65 dollars there is a lot of food but it is mediocre at best. Shrimp is peel and eat without flavor. Opelio crab legs were soft and soggy. Decent ahi tuna prepped as you wait, the highlight was the ribs. Staff very friendly and attentive. I think of this as an fancy hometown buffet and if you want a lot of food and dont really care about what you are eating you will enjoy this. I would rather of had a nice dinner in park city for the money and not felt like I had to eat a lot to get my monies worth. This is kinda a tourist place and when we told our concierge about our dinner choice he smirked with that all knowing look.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Excellent seafood buffet, with wide variety of unlimited choices. Crab legs & scallops were my favorite! Nice salads & sides. Desserts are worth saving room for. Come very hungry and take your time to savor the experience & try little bites of everything! A really nice date night.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

How on earth are they able to carry such a huge variety of items. From crab, shrimp and sushi to duck and prime rib. Then about 5 different items each on the grill and fish stations. After all this I had to save room for 13 different items on the dessert station(I counted!)
Personally, I have no issue waiting in a small line of 10 or so people as I know it is worth the wait for freshly prepared food that does not sit for a long time! I have waited longer for less quality at a number of Las Vegas Buffets. The price for me is comparable(if not better per person) to anything I would pay on Park City's Main street. They have more variety here. We will return over and over

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I LOVED this restaurant. This is after eating at Fireside and Mariposa. Almost everything here was outstanding. The shrimp tostadas were my favorite. They had cilantro and a sweet cabage and shrimp mixture that was to-die-for. The coconut encrusted white fish was also delicious. I also tried the scallops. Both were served with sauces that were so flavorful. The shrimp were huge, but if I had to have one complaint, it was the cocktail sauce. It had a lemon flavor instead of the horseradish flavor, I prefer. The desserts were phenomenal. My favorite was the chocolate mouse in a little chocolate cone.

The atmosphere is nothing special but if you're a foodie, you will be in heaven.