“Annual Event for us!!”

Deer Valley Seafood Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Deer Valley Seafood Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The Zagat Restaurant Guide lists the Seafood Buffet in "America’s Top Restaurants." A favorite of locals and visitors alike, a vast array of fresh seafood is served including sushi, chilled shellfish, fresh salads, hot and cold seafood appetizers and entrées, glazed duck breast, pasta and prime rib, plus fabulous desserts. Fine wines and cocktails available. Located in Snow Park Lodge. Open during the winter ski season from 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m., closed Sundays and Wednesdays.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The Seafood is just incredible. I don't even eat SEAFOOD!!! It just has an overall appeal for its specialties. I love the options and the fireplaces in the quaint lodge setting. It is a high end dining experience that is worth every penny!!!

There are newer reviews for Deer Valley Seafood Buffet

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I took my 2 adult children to dine here this week. The restaurant is located in the deer valley ski lodge. It is an all you can eat buffet of prime rib, shrimp and 2 different kinds of crab. There is also an oyster bar as well as the usual food that you would find on a buffet. If you are a seafood lover like we are then you will get your moneys worth. If not, then it is an expensive buffet. The price is $64.00 per person. The crab still in the legs, and claws was worth the work to et it out and the staff is extremely attentive to your needs. We loved dining here and ejnoyed our evening.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Still amazing after 20 years! We loved the oysters and the selection of fish! There was something for everyone! A few dishes could have been warmer but we did have the last seating. Don't miss the Creme Brule for dessert.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had really been looking forward to the Seafood Buffet, after many years of good meals at other restaurants in Park City. While we really enjoyed the setting and the many choices on the buffet, I thought the main course options did not live up to the hype. Everyone had said the Seafood Buffet was "sublime". While I enjoyed the appetizers, I thought the main course choices were limited and not well prepared. I was disappointed that for over $350 for a family of four, everything was not perfect from appetizers through the main courses to dessert.

1  Thank 22KR22
Reviewed November 12, 2012

It's a must every time we are in park city. My husband and I take our boys ages 14 & 10 and they look forward to it. There is such a beautiful assortment of some of the most delicious dishes we have ever had! Well worth the money.