“Excellent”

Grub Steak Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Grub Steak Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gold Dust Lane
Transit: A shuttle stop of the complimentary Park City Transit system is conveniently located in front of the Grub Steak Restaurant, providing easy access to all areas within Park City and outlying areas.
Description: THE GRUB STEAK RESTAURANT PARK CITY'S WESTERN STEAKHOUSE SINCE 1976! With the rustic Fireplace and the Western memorabilia, the Grub Steak Restaurant is the stuff of Legends! From custom aged Beef to Salmon and Halibut flown in from the Northwest, a slab of slow cooked Prime Rib as big as the plate, Hunters Mixed Grill, or Chops of Rocky Mountain Lamb, the food is legendary as well. The Salad Bar, which stretches the length of the display Grill, is included in all Dinner Entrees, as is Creamed Spinach, baked Potato, Lemon Rice, French Fries or mashed Potatoes. Our younger customers appreciate the selections on the Children’s or Young Adult menus while everyone loves our house made Desserts and Breads. The Grub Steak Restaurant gluten free menu is certified by the Gluten Free Institue. We feature a full selection of Beer, Liquor and carefully chosen Wines.
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place after a hard day skiing. Staff are friendly and efficient. The salad bar is just enough with clean, crisp sides. The New York strip was a good cut and perfectly cooked. The draft grub steak beer was tasty. Overall excellent.

1 Thank Corey H
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Hello Corey H,
Thank you very much for your nice review and comments; I am glad that you enjoyed your dinner at the Grub Steak. On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your business, we all hope to see you again next time your travels bring you back to the Wasatch mountains.

dallas
“Average”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Solid fare.
Nice prime rib.
Large salad bar, self serve, but apparently you only get one trip, so you'd better pile up if you are hungry.
Desserts were so so.
The bread was delicious.

Visited February 2014
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Hello Quanster Dallas,
Thank you for visiting the Grub Steak, I am glad you enjoyed the Prime Rib and the Salad Bar. Regarding your remark about only "getting one trip to the Salad Bar", I don't know where you got this information but I did want to let you know that we do not limit the Salad Bar to "one trip only" (even though most of our diners do not make repeat visits to the Salad Bar as our entrée portions are generally quite generous and include a side dish of your choice as well). On behalf of the entire Grub Steak team I would like to thank you for your business.
Wilton, New York
“made us feel like family!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Grub Steak was recommended by a local. The food and service were so good we went 3 times during our 8 day trip! We tried the Elk steak, prime rib, buffalo filet, rib eye, trout and lamb. All were delicious. Great salad bar too. Grub Steak also has a diverse kids menu, which is hard to find in most restaurants. The staff was more then accommodating with our child who has a nut allergy as well.

One last note, as you are finishing your entree, make sure you leave room for the amazing bread pudding!!!

Christine, NY

• Visited February 2014
Hello Christine W.,
Thank you very much for your very nice review and kind remarks, I am glad that you and your companions enjoyed your dinners at the Grub Steak. On behalf of the entire staff and management I would like to thank you for all your business during your vacation, we all hope to see you back again next time your travels bring you back to Park City!
“What?”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

"What?" was the most common words said the night my friends and I went to see music. I say see because the music room is so loud,we couldn't even hear ourselves talk,let alone distinguish what the band was playing. I'm very surprised that it seems the accoustics were not considered at all when the music room was designed.I hope the owners will become aware that they will lose customers if the sound is not better controlled.

• Visited February 2014
Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for not having responded to your review sooner. We had a sound technician re-balance our system, part of the problem was the interface between the musicians' and our equipment. I do apologize that the loud music took away from your dining experience. On behalf of the entire Grub Steak staff and management I do want to thank you for your business.
Galloway, NJ
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner! The prime rib was outstanding and my husband loved his center cut baseball sirloin. We also loved the salad bar. We had great service too!

Visited February 2014
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you very much for the nice review and comments, they both are very much appreciated. On behalf of the entire Grub Steak team I would also like to thank you for your business, all of us look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you back to the Wasatch mountains!