“What?” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grub Steak Restaurant

Grub Steak Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Grub Steak Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 265 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gold Dust Lane
Transit: A shuttle stop of the complimentary Park City Transit system is conveniently located in front of the Grub Steak Restaurant, providing easy access to all areas within Park City and outlying areas.
Description: THE GRUB STEAK RESTAURANT PARK CITY'S WESTERN STEAKHOUSE SINCE 1976! With the rustic Fireplace and the Western memorabilia, the Grub Steak Restaurant is the stuff of Legends! From custom aged Beef to Salmon and Halibut flown in from the Northwest, a slab of slow cooked Prime Rib as big as the plate, Hunters Mixed Grill, or Chops of Rocky Mountain Lamb, the food is legendary as well. The Salad Bar, which stretches the length of the display Grill, is included in all Dinner Entrees, as is Creamed Spinach, baked Potato, Lemon Rice, French Fries or mashed Potatoes. Our younger customers appreciate the selections on the Children’s or Young Adult menus while everyone loves our house made Desserts and Breads. The Grub Steak Restaurant gluten free menu is certified by the Gluten Free Institue. We feature a full selection of Beer, Liquor and carefully chosen Wines.
“What?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

"What?" was the most common words said the night my friends and I went to see music. I say see because the music room is so loud,we couldn't even hear ourselves talk,let alone distinguish what the band was playing. I'm very surprised that it seems the accoustics were not considered at all when the music room was designed.I hope the owners will become aware that they will lose customers if the sound is not better controlled.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for not having responded to your review sooner. We had a sound technician re-balance our system, part of the problem was the interface between the musicians' and our equipment. I do apologize that the loud music took away from your dining experience. On behalf of the entire Grub Steak staff and management I do want to thank you for your business.

Galloway, NJ
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner! The prime rib was outstanding and my husband loved his center cut baseball sirloin. We also loved the salad bar. We had great service too!

Visited February 2014
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you very much for the nice review and comments, they both are very much appreciated. On behalf of the entire Grub Steak team I would also like to thank you for your business, all of us look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you back to the Wasatch mountains!
“Great Steaks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

We stumbled across this place via TripAdvisor. Finding a salad bar included with your meal in this town is near impossible. The salad bar is very good. Now, for the steaks. Kaleb, our waiter, recommended the special of the day, American Kobe steak. It was fantastic and melt in your mouth. The Prime Rib was also great and both were prepared perfectly. I wish we had this restaurant in California. The service was also top notch. This is now a must stop on every visit.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you very much for the excellent review, I am glad to know that you enjoyed our food and service during your visit. All of us at the Grub Steak appreciate your business and the entire team looks forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Park City!
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Delicious steaks and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

First night ever in Park City for the Sundance Film Festival and for skiing, this place was right around the corner from the Marriott where we were staying. Having just seen a disappointing movie, my friend and I walked in hungry about 10 minutes before opening as we were still on East-coast time. No problem, we just sat at the bar. The waiter was excellent and also a fellow Mass-hole (uh Baystater) so we had lots to talk about. The salad bar to start the dinner was also excellent. Drinks were very reasonably priced. The menu had so many appealing options and unusual game meats. I ordered the elk steak. Never before having eaten elk, I didn't know what to expect, but it was delicious and perfectly cooked and very flavorful, tender and juicy. Afterward, I had the chocolate chip cookies topped with strawberry ice cream for dessert, and it was a great way to end a great meal. A few days later, we tried High West, another restaurant in the busier part of Park City. While decent, Grub Steak by comparison was a lot more enjoyable and a much better value, and overall experience. Overall, this restaurant contributed to a great first experience in Park City, and I can't wait to come back next year.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hans F, Owner at Grub Steak Restaurant, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you so very much for your kind comments and nice review, all of us very much appreciate them. I am glad you enjoyed the service provided by the waiter from your neck of the woods and that your introduction to an Elk dinner was a good experience. On behalf of the entire Grub Steak crew I would like to thank you for your business, we all hope to see you again next time your travels bring you back to Utah!
Park City, Utah
“Nice restaurant, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

It is very close to home and actually it is a great place for to go. I just do not like to Waite long time.

Visited August 2013
Thank you very much for your nice review and remarks. On behalf of all of us at the Grub Steak I do want to thank you for your business; we all look forward to seeing you again soon.