“Been There, Done That”

Baja Cantina
Ranked #96 of 266 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at the base of the Park City Ski Resort, we have been serving locals and guests for 31 years. We love Park City and we would love to see you here! We offer patio dining in the spring, summer and fall.Come see us for our delicious food and friendly service! Kid's menu always available.
San Antonio, TX
“Been There, Done That”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We have eaten here before over the years. You just never know what you're going to get - food or service. The food was so-so, the service was okay, Don't bother with ice tea or lemonade - neither made in house and $2.49 for a small plastic glass...even refilled not worth it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank AuntBec

Denver, Colorado
“It was ok”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The food is average mexican food. The salsa tasted like canned salsa from the store and the frozen margarita sat on the bar for 10 minutes before being served to us. Needless to say it was not frozen and she wouldn't take it back to the bar. I would save your money and eat somewhere else.

Visited June 2014
Baja_Cantina, General Manager at Baja Cantina, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
I'm sorry to hear that the food was not up to your expectations, we make our salsa from fresh ingredients daily and it is usually a huge hit with our customers. It is frustrating though to hear about your margarita! That is absolutely not acceptable and it most definitely should have been replaced. Prompt delivery of food and drinks is our number one priority and I assure you that this was an unfortunate exception.
Eureka, California
“Convenient and Tasty!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I had dinner with my parents on June 18 at the Baja Cantina... it was perfectly located near the Marriott MountainSide (my father has back trouble that makes long walks difficult).
Now, let me say that I do not judge Mexican food on "authenticity"... I am not Mexican, nor have I spent enough time In Mexico to judge that.
I will say that my Burrito was outstanding, as were the side dishes.
The fresh salsa served with the table chips was really really excellent in my opinion.
I did think it was funny that they went to the trouble to make the salsa, but used rather mundane store-bought chips, but that's just me.
The portions were large, and the quality was high for my table-companions and I.
The service was excellent also. We lacked for nothing, and our water glasses and tasty alcoholic beverages were kept full.
The only negative was that we all over-ate... not something I can even remotely pin on the staff of the Baja Cantina.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank PaulFeist
Kaysville, Utah
“expectations met”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Our family really enjoyed this restaurant and will be life long customers. The food was fresh and very delectable. Great presentation and colors and the atmosphere of the restaurant is inviting.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Desistarr
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Not worth what I paid”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Well, growing up eating home cooked mexican food I am very critical on mexican food. However, my wife was told that we needed to go here, because it was amazing. We got there and noticed it was a little pricey (but it is at the park city resort). So she got her usual at a mexican restaurant. I got the salmon tacos, those were actually pretty good, but the rest of the food I wasn't impressed with, and neither was my wife.

Visited June 2014