“Food was yummy, service was not....”

Cisero's Ristorante and Nightclub
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Reservations on our website. Cisero's Ristorante and Good Times Bar, opened in 1985, serving locals and visitors to Park City year round. We serve fresh, homemade Italian food and offer a wide range of options. The Handlebar on Main Street level serves food and craft cocktails in addition to your favorite libations! Outdoor dining on our Main Street deck May-October.Downstairs "Good Times Bar" Entertainment in our Bar, Bands, DJ's, Karaoke, sports on our many TV's.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food, from the ravioli to the bruschetta was all delicious, but the service was terrible. Appetizers were finished before we got our cocktails, had to send the wine back because there was no time to drink it and finally, was handed an extremely hot plate with no warning or apology when it was clear I had been burned. Wow!

Yummyfood2012, Owner at Cisero's Ristorante and Nightclub, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Terry,
I appreciate your review of Cisero's Ristorante and apologize for the poor service you received on your recent visit.
We strive to make sure all our guests receive excellent service as well as delicious food.
I would appreciate your time if you can enlighten me as to who your server was and the day you dined with us. I appreciate you taking the time to do this as it will help me investigate the service issues. I hope you will return to give us another try.
We do appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We dined as a family of four and found something on the menu to satisfy everyone's taste buds.
I tried a tri-color pasta special served in a creamy pesto sauce, which was recommended by the server, and the dish did not disappoint. I would recommend the restaurant as a nice evening dining experience, with genial wait staff, who make excellent dining suggestions, and nice somewhat upscale ambience.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was our first meal in Park City and we were not disspointed. I would go back. The chef is a fun guy and he was handing out jello shots for St Patricks day! There were four of us we all ordered different items and no one was dissapointed. Fair prices good food and great wine list. Great location with lots of shopping around.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Party of 4. despite having reservation for specific time we were told we were 20 minutes early, then waited another 20 minutes to get seated. Not looking good so far. After sitting, took another 10 minutes before server came for drink order. Needless to say given our 40 minute wait in the lobby we already looked at the menu and knew what we wanted.
Server brought drinks then about 10 minutes later brought the bread and salads together.
Meals were then served about another 20 minutes later.
Meanwhile, the table across from us (party of 2) had not even got their menus for 15 minutes. The server walked by several times. The water guy was even told by them (and us) that they hadn't even gotten menus. Finally, I stopped our waiter (who was their watier too), and told him sternly to turn around, attend to that party now, and take the order or get them drinks or whatever.

So it began for them too, the endless waiting for each round to start.

Food was good and plentiful. Though it was NOT worth waiting for. It is embarrasing for the restaurant to be so slow on such a busy night.

I reckon that they were short staffed, but for cripes sake, it was a Saturday night during dinner hour during Spring Break. Couldn't you have enough people.

Frankly, if there was an Olive Garden nearby I would recommend that over this place; simply due to terribly slow service.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Nice italian place, little pushy on wanting to turn the tables for another sitting. We shared the bruschetta (meh) and the mozarella bake thing (like sticks only a square), it was homemade and very nice. My friend had the lasagne which was excellent, My Wife had the chick parm (awesome) and I had the Chicken Picatta which came with way too many capers. They had the seghosio zin for $50, was good. Table tops paper and crayons for playing games and drawing. Fun. the server was in a bit of a hurry to turn our table it felt like. She must've asked us at least 15 times if we were ready to order.