“Great Summer Dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Grappa

Grappa
Reserve with OpenTable
Grappa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 262 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Swede Alley
Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City and a Free Trolley on Main Street.
Description: Nestled at the top of Historic Main Street, every detail of a rustic, Italian country farmhouse gives Grappa its romantic atmosphere, down to the terrazzo tile, rough sewn wooden beams, and grapevine motif. The menu reflects a more refined and sophisticated approach to food. This gourmet Italian style Ristorante serves the likes of Grappa's Famous Osso Buco. The wine menu reflects a commitment to Italy and California. Grappa is known for its amazing presentation, attention to detail and fine service. The glass walls of this restaurant will give you an extraordinary view of the activity on Main Street.
“Great Summer Dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had great meal of apps, soups and flatbreads. These parts of the menu were wonderful. All four of us enjoyed what we ate. No one had an entree so we can't speak to the more expensive parts of the menu. The dining outside made for a great setting. Even saw a couple movie stars there. Wine selection was good, just a bit pricey. (All Utah restaurants have this problem as there is no wholesale wine system within the state. All goes through the state controlled liquor stores)

• Visited July 2013

“Best meal we had in Park City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The only flaw was no cover over outside seating. We were lucky to finish just before a fast arriving thunder shower. My husband's spagetti was the best! A friend had the salmon and said it was excellent. I had an unusual but delicious gazpacho and the 'warm olives' appetizer! Unusual, but so good if you like olives!
I would highly recommend Grappa... But sit inside or under the one covered outdoor area.

• Visited July 2013
“Overpriced, but very good, charming setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

The atmosphere can't be beat. We sat outside, the way they have the various levels of outdoor seating that is very charming. Several levels of tables, with subtle italian classic music (Frank Sinatra, etc) in the background (not too loud) wonderful lighting.

Food is very good - everything was good from the bread to the entrees. Only complaint? This place is a little overpriced. But it's a great place for a special occasion and they had a reasonably priced wine Sangiovese wine by the glass the night we were there.

I marked the "families with children" as poor - not as a reflection of the restaurant itself but more that this is a place for a nice meal without small children.

Park City, Utah
“As good as I remembered.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Family dinner at Grappa the other night was as good as I remembered the last time I was there a couple of years ago. We shared the calamari, I had spaghetti and meatballs , while the others dined on red snapper, and the risotto. All of the meals were very good. While we were having a thunderstorm we could not eat outside like we would have preferred , however our indoor seating was fine ....it was very good food with exceptional service....highly recommend to anyone visiting town.

Visited July 2013
“Charming setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a lovely, romantic dinner al fresco at Grappa. The outdoor setting is wonderful. The service was excellent. (Note that they are very serious about carding, regardless of how old you look, so be sure to bring your driver's license if you plan to drink.) The warm olives appetizer was excellent. For my entree, I had a pappardelle pasta dish and my husband had the mushroom lasagne. I can't remember what was supposed to be in my dish, but the tomatoes really overwhelmed the dish. It was basically like eating a giant bowl of stewed tomatoes. It didn't taste bad, but it just needed other ingredients and less tomatoes in my opinion. My husband really liked the mushroom lasagne. I think I should have gotten that instead. Given that we have had several people tell us to eat there, I went in with very high expectations and was a little disappointed by my entree. I would definitely go back, but I would order one of the more expensive entrees instead of the pasta. The main entrees (chicken, steak, etc.) are around $40 from what I can remember. It's definitely a splurge.

• Visited June 2013