“Overpriced for average Italian faire”
Review of Grappa

Grappa
Reserve with OpenTable
Grappa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Swede Alley
Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City and a Free Trolley on Main Street.
Description: Nestled at the top of Historic Main Street, every detail of a rustic, Italian country farmhouse gives Grappa its romantic atmosphere, down to the terrazzo tile, rough sewn wooden beams, and grapevine motif. The menu reflects a more refined and sophisticated approach to food. This gourmet Italian style Ristorante serves the likes of Grappa's Famous Osso Buco. The wine menu reflects a commitment to Italy and California. Grappa is known for its amazing presentation, attention to detail and fine service. The glass walls of this restaurant will give you an extraordinary view of the activity on Main Street.
Stamford, CT
“Overpriced for average Italian faire”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Bit of a track to the very top of Main Street and not worth the walk. Average Italian although the deserts were nice. Bit of a fussy environment for kids too.

• Visited March 2013
Bwe R, Public Relations Manager at Grappa, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
I apologize we did not provide a dining experience that is up to Grappa's standards. We try to provide a family-friendly environment with a full children's menu. I'd love to have a chance to discuss your visit with you and how we could improve. We'd like to have the opportunity to serve you again. If I can assist with a reservation, or if you'd like to contact me about your recent experience, please email me directly at allison@billwhiteenterprises.com. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again!

Park City, Utah
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We love to go to this wonderful Italian restaurant when it is snowing. The interior of this establishment is beautiful with its large glass windows with a view onto Main Street. So, when it snows, it's magic to stare outside and wait for the amazing dining experience coming your way. We had one, no so good experience in Grappa and the owners heard about it and contacted us immediately. They graciously offered my wife and I another chance to dine and we did. The evening we returned, the executive chef and the owner where there to greet us. The level of concern and willingness to help us try the best items on the menu were astounding. These folks went way above our expectations to ensure we enjoyed the meal. We enjoyed our meals because the food was great, not because of the almost embarrassing level of concern, which could invoke guilt. No, this gesture from Grappa was genuinely from the heart of this establishment. We decided that we simply hit Grappa on an off night. When we returned, we were flabbergasted at the parade of fantastic food we got to sample. I assure you, we will return and we are so grateful for an eating establishment that knows how to respond to its guests. Thank you so much Grappa. Meraviglioso! Five stars!

Visited May 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
“Grappa Park City - Disappointed!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We returned this season after a nice meal last ski season. The ambiance is special and the service is professional and efficient. Unfortunately the food was mediocre and very over-priced.
The charcuterie appetizer was very good, main courses disappointing.

• Visited March 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad we were able to provide you with quality service and ambiance, but I'm very sorry you found the main courses to be disappointing. I'd love to discuss your visit with you and hear any additional insights from your dining experience. Please contact me at allison@billwhiteenterprises.com. Thank you again!
Charlottesville, VA
“Terrific evening”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service, great atmosphere, ideal location in Park City. Four stories of fine dining and an inventive menu. End with a glass of grappa.

annapolis
“The service and the bread were the highlight”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We have eaten at most of the restaurants in Park City over the course of the years. We had not eaten at Grappa for several years so we decided to go back tonight. This restaurant is definitely worth skipping. There are so many really good restaurants in Park City and this is simply not one of them. The service is great but it really ends there. I had the Snapper and my wife had the salmon. My fish was really fishy - not in a tasty way, but in an old old piece of fish way. The past underneath the fish was better. My wife's salmon was dry. Really, the best part of dinner was
my drink, the bread and the aoili type dressing for the bread. All in all- walk down the hill to other much better restaurants like Silver, RiverHorse or Wahso