“Best chips and salsa”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Loco Lizard has homemade chips and salsa. We love their chips and salsa. It has it's own unique style, which is worth trying. They have an affordable Sunday brunch menu, as well
as lunch specials. You can sit outside on nice days on their patio which is very pleasant, though do not expect mountain views, but privacy--yes. Nice booths also.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My parents, my husband and I ate at this restaurant during our first night in Park City. The service was attentive and friendly. Everyone but me got great food. The carnitas were amazing. The locoest burrito was huge and stuffed with meat. The carne asada was terrible! The meat was grisly. The rice was not fully cooked and was chewy. The server came by when everyone needed boxes and noticed that my food was hardly touched. He offered to get me a different entree, but at that point, everyone was finished with their meal. Thankfully, they did take the carne asada off the check, which I appreciated. The atmosphere is fun and the prices are reasonable. The margaritas were weak, small and kinda pricey. The red salsa is fabulous with a smoky flavor. It was great that they had a gluten free menu, that can be hard to find in a small city. My final thought: I would try this place again, just not the carne asada.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This a great little place where you can get some wonderful food at a reasonable price. I had the fish tacos which were the nightly special that were especially good. Fast and friendly service. This will be a go to place.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

when we arrived at the restaurant, it looked as though they had just gotten over a big rush. We waited about 5 minutes for anyone to acknowledge us at the front. when we were greeted, we were brought to a table that was wiped off in front of us. We did not feel the table was thoroughly cleaned. 3 different servers waited on us, and they all seemed confused about the timing and he was supposed to be taking care of us. We were tired and weary from travel, so we decided to stay. The food was not bad, what you would expect out of an average Mexican restaurant.again, it took someone's about 10 minutes to process our credit card, even though the restaurant had emptied out substantially.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I find this restaurant to be a consistently good place for lunch and dinner -- after skiing, after shopping at the outlets, after work, after anything ... and before.

The food is always good and I've had friendly, helpful staff during all of my visits, even when the place is packed.

The menu has a nice selection with some fun combination platters. I love the tamales and guacamole! Always a winner.

Portions are generous, prices are respectable, and location is convenient.