“Great Food, Casual Environment”

Loco Lizard Cantina
Ranked #56 of 263 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Food, Casual Environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Athentic mexican food. Green and red salsa served with the chips, lets you know you are in for a true mexican meal, not just tex/mex. Clean and quaint, but doesn't have much atmosphere. Had a group of 6 and all meals were great. Nice for a break from "fancy" dining in town!

• Visited April 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“good mexican food, mediocre margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was awesome. The margaritas were so so. I had to move to the craft beer. Service was good and very friendly.

Visited March 2013
“Great Staff and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food was good, waitress was great! Only wish they had a little more room for family seating... I feltvlike my baby in the highchair could touch the people next to us.

• Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Casual atmosphere, tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was dining by myself and wanted somewhere I wouldn't feel awkward. But I still wanted something unique and fun. Loco Lizard was perfect. My server was friendly and prompt, I don't think I've ever been served so fast after ordering anywhere. I had the chicken mole enchilada and loved it. Very tasty. The flan for desert wasn't quite as good, probably could have skipped that. But on the whole I was very satisfied and recommend this as a casual and comfortable place to relax with good food.

• Visited March 2013
“Highly recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We truly enjoyed our dinner here. Service was attentive, very friendly, prompt, and accommodating. Everything tasted very fresh, "home-made", the flavors were well balanced, portions--just right, requests for slight modifications to our orders were honored without a fuss. Prices were just right. The ambiance is a bit of a cross between a no-frills family restaurant and a sports bar: for my taste they'd be better off with just one or two huge flat screen TV's, but overall the feeling is still pleasant. We'll definitely be back on another trip to Park City and gladly recommend to friends!

• Visited March 2013