“good mexican food, mediocre margaritas”

Loco Lizard Cantina
Ranked #42 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“good mexican food, mediocre margaritas”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was awesome. The margaritas were so so. I had to move to the craft beer. Service was good and very friendly.

Visited March 2013

“Great Staff and Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food was good, waitress was great! Only wish they had a little more room for family seating... I feltvlike my baby in the highchair could touch the people next to us.

• Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Casual atmosphere, tasty food”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was dining by myself and wanted somewhere I wouldn't feel awkward. But I still wanted something unique and fun. Loco Lizard was perfect. My server was friendly and prompt, I don't think I've ever been served so fast after ordering anywhere. I had the chicken mole enchilada and loved it. Very tasty. The flan for desert wasn't quite as good, probably could have skipped that. But on the whole I was very satisfied and recommend this as a casual and comfortable place to relax with good food.

• Visited March 2013
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We truly enjoyed our dinner here. Service was attentive, very friendly, prompt, and accommodating. Everything tasted very fresh, "home-made", the flavors were well balanced, portions--just right, requests for slight modifications to our orders were honored without a fuss. Prices were just right. The ambiance is a bit of a cross between a no-frills family restaurant and a sports bar: for my taste they'd be better off with just one or two huge flat screen TV's, but overall the feeling is still pleasant. We'll definitely be back on another trip to Park City and gladly recommend to friends!

• Visited March 2013
Park City, Utah
“Terrible service”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I went to this restaurant once, and never again.
The server took at least 15 minutes to greet us. The food sucks, and TOTALLY overpriced for what you get.
The whole thing is terrible. I hated it!

• Visited August 2012