“Team Night”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Wanship, UT
“Team Night”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I discovered if my daughter has her uniform on.....kids eat free one night a week. Plus, I meet my girlfriends on their outside patio. Just a fun, casual place. Drinks are good too!!

Visited November 2012

Connecticut
“Very good, very affordable Mexican”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Its a funny name, and makes you think they are more form than substance, but we found the restaurant very solid. Excellent service, and broad menu. They give you your first bucket of chips free for every two adults, and that's a good idea, because you don't want slackers hanging out eating free chips all night, believe me, I used to be a slacker myself. They also bring two sauces, one green one red, and they are both delicious and fresh made. The fresh guacamole was excellent, and uniquely crafted. For entree, my daughter and I split the enchiladas suizas, which are made with rotisserie chicken. We both thought it was delicious.

• Visited January 2013
los angeles
“One of our favorite spots”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This place has such good food. I feel like it's more American-Mexican food rather than authentic Mexican but delicious nevertheless. It's reasonably priced, the portions are pretty big, the service is great and the chips are to die for.

Visited March 2012
New England
“Really good”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were there during Christmas week and it was really busy, but we were there early and got right in, good thing because it was packed when we left. The food here was excellent, chips and salsa, chicken mole, etc. drinks were a little pricey and small. I had the spicy yellow mole and it was really spicy, which is nice for a change because where I live you can't get much spicy even when you ask for it! I definitely recommend this place for a quick, casual meal.

• Visited December 2012
Glen Rock, New Jersey
“ok food with questionable service”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We ate here once before and were anxious to go back. Sadly, our second visit wasn't as enjoyable. Our waiter had a tough night; it happens but it really put a damper on our meal. Our order wasn't submitted at first so it took forever to get our meal. Then one of the entrees was wrong, but they brought the correct one quicker then you can get a big mac at McDonald's. Finally, we had to point out the original entree was still on the bill. But that stuff happens. The food is good though I wouldn't drive from Park City again. We've had better Mexican elsewhere but the prices are very fair

Visited December 2012