“Worth Finding”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tavern

Tavern
Ranked #182 of 262 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Healthy, American, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Neatly tucked away at the corner of Main Street and Heber Avenue in the SKY Plaza alcove, TAVERN has become a chic hideout for hotel guests and Park City locals alike. Rich wood accents, a rustic bar, and an antique wine cellar give TAVERN the warm ambiance of old historic Easy Street. Tavern prides itself on using organic, locally-sourced ingredients to bring you creative and healthy cuisine, contrasting rich textures with surprising flavors. To us, having a great time is vital to wellness. So good food with great company-as well as shared dishes-provides a communal experience that is unique to SKY. Meet for apres ski offerings, a memorable dinner, late-night snacks, or a round of handcrafted Just Organic Juice cocktails (using fresh cold-pressed juices from our own juicery) to help you recover from a hard day on the slopes or an unforgettable night on Main Street.
Foodie in Michigan
“Worth Finding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Buried in the bottom of an off corner building at the bottom of Main resides The Tavern. I would have walked right by it but my son insisted it looked like something I should explore.
Amazing the intuitiveness of today's youth.
We entered into a warm pub/bistro like environment adorned with rich wood and a classic 10 seat bar.
So as to advise, if traveling to Park City with minors become familiar with the local liquor laws. This is an establishment that serves booze, as well as wine and beer, and also allows minors.
This evening we weren't particularly hungry (had lunch at Stein Eriksen's at Deer Valley ---- nuff said) so opted for something light.
My son order the Butternut Squash Ravioli and I, at the recommendation of our waiter, ordered the Lamb Burger which was available on an excellent gluten free roll.The lamb was mild and rich and was served with triple fried potatoes (yes folks that's really how to get them crackling crisp).Talk about innovative ---- ever here of mushroom ketchup?
Although warned that the ravioli was a small offering my son found that it was quite satisfying and happily left enough room for dessert. He ordered the Hot Chocolate Fondant and although warned in might not be totally gluten free the smell and the smile on my son's face caused me to throw caution to the wind and taste. I knew immediately whatever the consequence, it was worth it!
The Tavern has an exceptional wine list and, of course, a large offering of beer (many local) and whiskeys as well as the local cast of suspects.
This place may have received a few unwarranted poor reviews as they opened in the heart of the season and faced the demanding crowds of The Sundance Film Festival but as of today they are a first class operation.

Visited April 2013