Review Highlights
So Amazing!

What a fun time! Just a short drive from Main Street in Park City to the ranch. The staff could not... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2018
398miriamc
New York City, New York
So Fun,give it a try!

My sister wanted to take my daughter snowmobiling, we weren't sure how it would be and were... read more

Reviewed March 25, 2017
AmySD
San Diego, California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Park City
All reviews take pictures main street in park city ranch guide terrain ride snow rental
Reviewed February 12, 2016 via mobile

We picked this snowmobiling place due to proximity to our rental. It was an added bonus that they had a shuttle for us. Each couple ended up sharing our snowmobile but we had an opportunity to switch drivers. Our guide was amazing and made sure to slow down and keep the group together. There was an open track to let loose on. The views were amazing. Would highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Park City!

Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

We visited summit meadows today. The staff were very friendly and I was happy that they offered a free shuttle from park city mountain. The terrain was breathtaking. This place was recommended at our hotel by staff who preferred it to other options in park city. They also provide all the gear you need if you didn't bring your own. Their helmets were equipped such that you could attach your own go pro. Great day- highly recommend !!

Reviewed January 16, 2016

Great day with my boys! I was not expecting to have as much fun as I did! The scenery was breathtaking even in the -5 degree temperatures! It's nice that your feet and stay warm while riding, just felt bad for my 13 year old that had to ride on the back with my husband...he was freezing!!

Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Tabitha was amazing, she is really nice and knowledgeable. She took us to an amazing platform with a beautiful view. She let us "play" in the snow with the snowmobile. We were with a group of 10 people, some of which were slower than others, and she waited patiently for the ones that were a little slower to catch up. She gives you the opportunity to take pictures of the beautiful environment, gives clear instructions and also gives the opportunity to play with the snowmobile a bit. The snowmobiles are new, and very well maintained. All in all HIGHLY recommend! Thank you, Tabitha for this amazing experience! I would def come back and do a longer tour!!

Reviewed January 15, 2016

Snowmobiling was one of the highlights of our Park City trip. The complimentary shuttle picked us up at our resort. We went on a two hour ride. They provided helmets. For sanitary reasons, they do not have goggles for rent. We did not have enough for everyone in our party and the guide was kind enough to loan us a pair. (You really do need goggles versus glasses when you are out on the snowmobiles.) You should be sure to bring your water resistant gloves too, although the snowmobiles have toasty hand and feet warmers for the driver. This property is huge and has gorgeous scenery with some beautiful overlooks. The guide did a great job of explaining the equipment and stopped in an open area, a track of sorts, at the beginning so we could get used to how the snowmobiles handled. I am not an experienced rider, but it was easy, and I caught on quickly. The guide stopped to show us mountain wildlife and offered to take family pictures a few times. My whole family including my children loved riding, and my kids can't wait until they can be the driver. I thought the price was fair, and as an added bonus, kids 8 and under ride for free. We will definitely be back.