“Delectable Delights”

Park City Food Tours
Ranked #3 of 8 Food & Drink in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Park City Food Tours presents Main Street with a culinary twist. Go beyond the usual mountain town activities and experience Main Street more intimately by enjoying several different experiences in one tour. We will visit 3-4 restaurants and other attractions along Main Street while listening to the guide talk about the historical and cultural aspects of the street, city and state. This is a very entertaining tour and we promise to have a lot of fun.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

With the beautiful Park City mountains surrounding us, we journey through the culinary delights of Main Street with our very enthusiastic tour guide, Shirin. The tidbits of Park City history intermingled with some outstanding treats from several establishments along the way, made for a most enjoyable afternoon. The Park City Food Tour is a wonderful way to enjoy the sites and tastes of the area. Meeting the chefs of 350 Main and Zoom was a particular treat and the personal attention given to us at Mountain Town Olive Oil and Mountain Body Spa was terrific. Our final stop at Butcher's Chop House featured some of the tastiest desserts on Main Street. Don't miss this opportunity if you are in town.

Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Thank you for the nice review. A wonderful group of people to spend a fun Sunday afternoon with. I call this tour the birthday tour. I hope you are enjoying your trip to the Park City area.

There are newer reviews for Park City Food Tours

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I recently went on the Gastrolounge tour along Main Street. I had a fantastic time with friends and neighbors visiting bars that I had not thought of for dining. Each stop on the tour offered very friendly service and wonderful tastings. It seemed that the participating pubs were genuinely happy to showcase their chosen dishes. Shirin is a fantastic hostess, who is excellent at keeping the energy up with a large group and sharing historical tidbits about all the places we visited. I have found myself quoting her very often to my friends, as they come to town for a visit!

Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for the review. That was such a fun night. What a great group of people to enjoy the taverns tastings of Main Street with. I'm curious as to how late some of the people stayed out dancing.
The taverns on Main have some amazing fare for our visitors. They have good reason to be proud of their dishes.
Thank you for the personal compliments. I'm so glad you share some of the info I shared with you. A great compliment.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had a group of five attend the tour. We have owned a place In Park City for 10 years and had never done this before, what a treat. Shirin was an awesome hostess and explained some of the History of the city as we went from location to location. Even having eaten at two of the restaurants before the tour, this was seeing it from a different perspective. My 16 year old went with us and he even loved it. Highly Reccommend

Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you so much for the review. What a great group of people. I think you entertained the entire group more then I did :). We need more part time residents like your family to keep this town fun.
I didn't realize you were familiar with two of the restaurants. I'm glad that you found tour enjoyable even though you had been to restaurants in the past.
Next time you are back in town make sure to say hi.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We did the "Bar Tour on Main Street" and it was really fun. We had amazing food in bars I had not thought of before for dining. All of the staff war friendly and accommodating in every way. I loved the history stories Shirin gave at each location and really enjoyed the company of the group. Thanks for a great evening!

Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for the review and for coming on the Gastrolounge tour. Amazing how good our bar food is isn't it. I'm glad you had a good time and I hope you are having a fantastic holiday season.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Our guide took us on a tour of Park City's best bars on Main Street. We had the best night and were surrounded by amazing people. Each location was very welcoming, excited to show us what they offer and presented yummy drinks and food. Our guide was well informed and inspired story teller of all of the history of the bars and some fun facts about Park City. I would tell anyone looking to learn about the PC bars to take this tour it's a blast.

Gigi

Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Gigi, you are so much fun. Thank you for attending the first Gastrotour that we have held. This tour is a bit different in that we actually go to taverns and experience their wonderful cuisine. We have found that some people enjoy having a good meal in a relaxed setting where there is entertainment throughout the evening.
Thanks again for joining the tour.