“The top dining experience in town!”
Review of Edge Steakhouse

Edge Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Edge Steakhouse delivers a cutting-edge culinary experience that takes the traditional American-style steakhouse to a new level. Our world-class culinary team has crafted a unique menu that blends traditional steakhouse favorites with an exciting array of specialty appetizers, creative entrees and innovative side dishes. Edge is committed to supporting locally sourced and organically grown produce and boasts one of the largest and most comprehensive wine lists in Park City.
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

What starts as a fairly modest entry, opens up into one of the most gorgeous, contemporary, and beautiful dining rooms anywhere. The ceiling and wall treatments are very edgy, and the lighting fixtures are unlike I've ever seen before. What really rules here are the steaks. My daughter and I had two of the most amazing quality and perfectly prepared ribeye and New York steaks we have ever had. They have their own unique cuts, and the portion sizes were absolutely generous. The service was world-class. The music is very Frank Sinatra with assorted steakhouse club-type music, but the contemporary and light decor throws you for a loop. It is unlike any steakhouse I have every seen before, and I mean this only in the best of regards. My daughter actually asked if we could move here from San Diego because of this restaurant…and it's actually a temptation!

1  Thank DavidMarino
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon!
Regards,
Ray

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

We were told the steaks were the best and in truth I've never had a better NY strip. The sides were large and served family style. The highlight for me anyway was the foie gras with the lingonberry and apples....BEST EVER!
The service was first class from the moment we walked in the door by the manager Gordon to our server Ron who really walked us through some great choices on their superb menu. Melissa also made us the best Caesar salad table side that I can recall. I can't wait to return. First class alllllll the way...thanks!!

1  Thank Ron G

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share such positive feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Ray

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Too bad we had an inexplicable interminable wait for our table since the cuisine is excellent and the ambiance reeks of big city glitzglitzy big city glitz. This place needs to get its act together. The management in all fairness apologized profusely and the wait staff was attentive once they found our table. Will watch for next reviews before returning

1  Thank Peripateticmensch
EdgeSteakhouseGM, General Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

I sincerely apologize for the wait you experienced for your table here at Edge. There are times, although not often, when guests dine longer then we expect and it pushes reservations back a bit. I'm glad that we were able to show you a great dining experience after you were seated and hope that you give us another chance to show you why were voted the best restaurant in the state of Utah. Thank you for your review and please let us know the next time you'll be in town so we can host your party again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Edge Steakhouse is hands down the best dining experience in Park City! The minute you walk in the door you are greeted with friendly and welcoming first-class service. My family and I came in for a great meal, and the Edge staff delivered! Juan did a great job explaining the highlights of the menu and provided excellent recommendations. We also had a great caesar salad prepared table side by Melissa, who was extremely attentive and friendly throughout the service. This was the third time my family has dined at Edge and it gets better each time! We are always amazed by the food and service. Thank you to the chef and managers who continue to raise the bar at Edge Steakhouse!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed your evening so much. We'll look forward to having you back in Edge the next time you're all in town.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We had a large party which is always a challenge (6 adults and 6 kids) but this type of restaurant should be able to handle it.
Not only did the server mess up all of the kids orders, the steaks were either full of fat or over cooked.
Our waiter disappeared half way through dinner. Another server cleared our dirty dishes because we had been sitting for so long. Then it took AN HOUR just to get our bill. In total we spent three hours there!
Then, after we asked for the bill multiple times, he had the nerve to add a 20% gratuity. Needless to say we had them remove that from the bill and we won't be back.

2  Thank Crlz

I sincerely apologize for not exceeding your expectations. It is our goal to ensure your dining experience is exceptional here at Edge Steakhouse. This is exactly why we wanted to accommodate each individual modification request that you had for each one of your kid's meals. Additionally, I personally wanted to ensure that any issues you experienced were rectified immediately, as shown in the compensation provided. However, I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your evening and hope you give us another opportunity to show you why Edge Steakhouse has been rated the best restaurant in the state of Utah.