“Fantastic food, amazing service.”
Review of Edge Steakhouse

Edge Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Edge Steakhouse delivers a cutting-edge culinary experience that takes the traditional American-style steakhouse to a new level. Our world-class culinary team has crafted a unique menu that blends traditional steakhouse favorites with an exciting array of specialty appetizers, creative entrees and innovative side dishes. Edge is committed to supporting locally sourced and organically grown produce and boasts one of the largest and most comprehensive wine lists in Park City.
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Edge Steakhouse in Park City Utah is a great place to unwind and enjoy some of the best food around.

The beef is of the highest caliber and well worth the price.

The seafood was fresh and perfectly seasoned

The wine selection is vast and varied and I thoroughly enjoyed the Domus Aurea a fantastic Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon.

Makena made the experience light and fun. With quick wit and outstanding service the meal was something to remember and certain waitresses are hard to forget, Makena is a prime example.

The meal was exemplary and the presentation was phenomenal.

WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share such positive feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Edge Steakhouse

Reviewed December 26, 2013

When you eat at a steakhouse...eat Steak. When you go to a fish restaurant eat fish. The fish here was good...but the Steaks are out of this world good!!! A little expensive but you are here on a ski vacation so everything is expensive. Fantastic service. Kourtney is a great manager and she is very friendly...ask for her. We were here for a week at Christmas and wish we had found this place sooner. If you are going to eat at any of the restaurants here you should make reservations and put this one at the top.

1  Thank Doon1
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The Edge was getting a lot of press from people all over the Canyons Resort area & we decided to try it out on my husband's birthday. The menu had a lot of variety and there were wonderful wine selections. The appetizers & main dishes were excellent (especially the elk tenderloin), very flavorful & the serving sizes were ample. You won't go home hungry! The prices are similar to other fine dining steak houses, so plan accordingly.

The downside was the slowwwww service. We had to ask for rolls & they showed up just before the main dish arrived at the table. Between the time we were seated and the time we finished our meal, two hours had passed. Now we like a leisurely meal as much as the next person, but we were given more than enough opportunities to chat between ourselves. Admittedly our waiter did acknowledge the lengthy wait time & did buy us a round of drinks as part of the apology.

I think they were going through some of the start of the season jitters and didn't quite have their rhythm down. Hopefully as the bigger crowds arrive for the Holidays, they will be able to refine things. If you like wonderful steaks & a good hearty meal, it's worth a try!

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon!
Regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This restaurant was one of the best dining experiences I have ever had!! My fiancée and I decided to dine here on our last night in PC. After, Edge had been recommended highly by a woman I met in the spa, who said this one of the best restaurants she and her husband had ever eaten at. We were not disappointed. I called last minute on Saturday looking for a reservation and the hostess was so gracious and had an 8:45pm opening for a table. She also asked if we had any allergies (I have celiacs disease) so she could tell the chef and also asked if we were celebrating anything special. I gladly explained my allergy and also told her that we were celebrating our engagement (we had gotten engaged on Thursday night, when we arrived in PC). We arrived about any hour early so we could take our time and have a drink at bar. Our bartender was Chris and he was fantastic. He was so busy but took the time to make us feel welcomed. The drinks he made for us were delicious, my fiancée had one of their specialty drinks called the Makers Mule and I had my old faithful a Stoli-O Cosmopolitan. We were seated on time promptly at 8:45pm. Our server was named Makayla I believe (please forgive if this not correct bc she was fabulous). She was so kind and knowledgeable of all the questions we asked. She also was made aware of my food allergy and acknowledge it before I even had to say something. We ordered Alaskan King Crab legs to start followed by the Edge Salad. My fiancée ordered the Lamb and I the Elk tenderloin. We shared the trio of mashed potatoes. The food was SO delicious. We never felt rushed and felt well taken care of. Even though we were so stuffed we were able to find room for dessert and it was delicious (flourless chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries). I watched around the room and the continuity of great service was seen throughout. I can't say enough great things about our experience at Edge. Please if you are ever in Park City, head to Edge, its worth every penny. You will not be disappointed!!! Can't wait to eat here again one day!!!

2  Thank Brienne F

Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us.. We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We had a delicious dinner with fantastic service. Our waiter was Chris and the bus boy was Chris. The management suggested an incredible bottle of wine to accompany our food. Thank you for a wonderful evening.