“Impeccable Service, High Quality Food!”
Review of Edge Steakhouse

Edge Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Edge Steakhouse delivers a cutting-edge culinary experience that takes the traditional American-style steakhouse to a new level. Our world-class culinary team has crafted a unique menu that blends traditional steakhouse favorites with an exciting array of specialty appetizers, creative entrees and innovative side dishes. Edge is committed to supporting locally sourced and organically grown produce and boasts one of the largest and most comprehensive wine lists in Park City.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our meal began with a bottle of wine from their extensive wine list. We were brought 2 giant, hot from the oven puff pastry rolls. We lavished on a crab cake appetizer that fell apart on the plate- it was perfectly seasoned, with little binders so one could really enjoy the jumbo lump crab- mmmmm!! We decided to go for offerings which we don't typically make @ home. My husband chose the pork butt entree with fresh pork medallions on a bed of creamy cheddar potatoes, with seasonal vegetables. It was fork tender, & perfectly seasoned. We shared a course of vegetable quinoa which was outstanding!!
I enjoyed the fresh catch of wing fish- similar to monk fish. It was delightfully prepared on a bed of creamy rice & herbs. The fish was tender & light.
We followed up our meal with a sampling of key lime & red velvet cheese cake cups. They were quite small, but after a meal of this magnitude, perfectly sized.
The service was one of the best experiences I've ever had. They were attentive, knew our names (as per the reservation) & made our dining experience ever positive. I would highly recommend The Edge for a special night out.

1  Thank Lisa Marie F
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us.. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Edge Steakhouse

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and I are from Wichita Falls, TX. We decided to take a vacation to Utah for our 25th anniversary. Our friends from Park City recommended "Edge Steakhouse" for our anniversary dinner. I was a bit skeptical, being from Texas, we are very particular when it comes to a great steak. Was I wrong. They delivered from the "mouth-watering" tid-bit's (referred to as "Amuse Bouche'") to their tantalizing steaks, the wonderful "pop-over's" hot out of the oven, and we finished off our meal with an amazing Chocolate Souffle'. It was the BEST souffle' that we have ever had!!!

If you are in Park City, or even if you decide to come from another state, don't miss this hidden GEM of a steakhouse, nestled in the "Canyons" at the West Gate Resort. We will definitely be back, and would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to experience what a real steakhouse is.

1  Thank john f
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Food and the atmosphere excellent. My husband had lamb shank which was very good. Just served in a big bowl. My salmon was fabulous. Great food and nice people

1  Thank cyclelady1

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share such positive feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

First, if you are in the Park City area and looking for a great dining experience, stop reading this review and immediately book your reservation at Edge Steakhouse, then come back to read the details.

This was definitely the best meal I had in 5 nights staying in the Park City area. One of those nights was spent at the J&G Grill to put it in perspective as that is rated in the top 2 for Park City. The menu selections are something I would expect from a New York restaurant. Classic steakhouse options with some seafood and pork selections as well for main entrées.

Service was excellent. Manager visited table to ensure everything was going well for us.

The ambiance of this place is also really nice. Dining area was not too loud and they have some nice booth areas to make it feel like a more intimate dining experience.

Food details: Started with the table side Caesar salad, which was both entertaining and delicious. I had a prime filet cut---outstanding. Cooked to perfection and I could literally cut it with my fork. My wife did a combination of crab cakes and king crab legs--also outstanding. I got to try both as well. If you're only there once, you must order the lobster truffle risotto....words cannot do it justice so I won't try. Just order it, you will not be sorry. It is a large portion and good enough for 2 to share. Dessert- the chocolate soufflé. First, if a restaurant has a soufflé on its menu, it means they have a executive chef who is good enough to execute this technical dessert consistently. How was ours? Again, perfection. Worth the trip just for the soufflé.

Price: You get what your pay for. It's not a cheap meal, so instead of worrying about it, save up and splurge. I felt it was a fair value for the quality, service and overall experience.

We can't wait to go back. They're on Opentable.com, I hope you've already made your reservation.

Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us.. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Indoor and outdoor seating with firepit outside. Great wine list. I had the steak salad and sat at the bar. It was fun. Great service and very clean place. Right off the slopes in the Canyons by Westgate lodge. The bar tender looks like a young Antonio Baderas. Really liked that!