“Not so great” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Not so great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Egg roll was good, but our main dishes of a pork & veggie noodle bowl was drowned in a fairly bland sauce and orange chicken was tolerable at best. Portions were good sized, it just needed to taste good.

Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saying the food is terrible is being nice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We went in to get food quick one day, and first off the service was terrible the front counter woman was rude and snappy with everyone. We ordered our food, the lunch special thinking it was a good deal and we were completely mistaken. The food was hardly editable. The lo-mien was soggy and the Effie's were overcooked. The fried rice was white rice soaked in soy sauce. And the soup was just plain gross. I have had better Chinese food in airports. If you are in park city and looking for Chinese food, make the drive to full house in kimball. This place is absolutly disgusting.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Traveljunkie2234
Maryland
“Bad Cheap Chinese Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Usually, even those most pedestrian of Chinese carry-outs has at least decent food for the money. This is the exception. Even simple, basic items (beef lo-mein and chicken with garlic sauce) were barely eatable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rmgmaryland
Salt Lake City
“Once, shame on you, twice, shame on me.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My first experience with A Wok Away was terrible. I appreciated the authenticity of the staff for it gave the restaurant the instant perception of credibility. I do however have the expectation that English (being the national language) should be understood. With my meal I wanted fried rice in lieu of white rice but surprisingly was told that wasn't possible. How can that be? The food was overpriced and the quality was lacking. I can only envision that what I had ordered had been in the kitchen for a few days too many.

I thought to myself that I was being too critical. I am an easy going typical guy who doesn't need the very best at all times to be happy. I tried it again about a year later and was equally turned off by their product. My business is permanently lost. I have never rated a business this low!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Park City, Utah
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Just discovered A Wok Away today. Had the $5.00 lunch special Food was fresh and delicious. Would only be better with a beer license. Can't wait to try their Vietnamese sandwich on a baquette. It is as good a deal for lunch as I've seen in Park City.

• Visited May 2013