“Amazing ski delivery and wonderful products”
Review of Skis on the Run

Skis on the Run
More attraction details
Owner description: Skis on the Run is the oldest and largest ski rental equipment delivery company in Utah. Skis on the Run specializes in delivering custom-fitted, top-of-the-line ski and snowboard rental equipment to our guests in the comfort of their vacation properties at Deer Valley, Park City, and the Canyons. When our guests make a reservation in advance, we pre-select their equipment from a variety of award-winning skis, boards and boots to ensure they have the best ski experience possible. Our top of the line selection includes equipment from Atomic, Blizzard, Dynastar, K2, Nordica, Rossignol, Solomon, Volkl, Burton, Technica and Dalbello.Each delivery van carries additional equipment to make certain we get the perfect fit. If anything needs adjusting during our guest's trip, our ski techs will meet them to fit it immediately. When they are done skiing, we pick up the equipment when and where it's convenient for the guest. No lines.No hauling.No hassles. Skis on the Run brings the ski shop to you.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Ski's on the Run made my visit to Park City so easy and effortless. They met my friend and I at our lodge and brough multiple pairs of boots so that we could make sure they fit just right. On top of that the ski's the provided were some of the best rentals I've ever skied. They were great for my level of skiing and what I was looking to accomplish on the mountain. Pickup also was smooth sailing!

1  Thank KelseyIvey
All reviews
"rented boots"
"deer valley"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 3 reviews
"mountain"
in 13 reviews
"swap"

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The staff at Skis on the Run went above and beyond to accommodate my ski plans and travel schedule. The team was flexible and extremely helpful when my return plans changed. I cant thank them enough for going the extra mile to make my experience more convenient. I would highly recommend Skis on the Run when renting in Park City!

Matt

1  Thank mdsulli12
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I highly recommend Ski's On The Run. Your ski rental experience is a pleasure through them. No hassle or long lines to wait in. They come to you and it couldn't be an easier process. And when your ski vacation is over, Ski's On The Run will come to you and pick it all back up. Can't get any better than that.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing experience renting our ski equipment through Skis on the Run. They came to our condo the first day with multiple pairs of boots, skis and helmets so we made sure we had the right fit. After a day of skiing, my daughter's boots were uncomfortable. Skis on the Run met us at the resort mid-day and traded the boots out for something more comfortable. Last day, they met us at the resort so we could return all the equipment. Prompt, friendly service cannot be rivaled. Great value. Incredibly knowledgeable.