“Deer Valley -- Feb 22 to Mar 01”
Review of Skis on the Run

Skis on the Run
More attraction details
Owner description: Skis on the Run is the oldest and largest ski rental equipment delivery company in Utah. Skis on the Run specializes in delivering custom-fitted, top-of-the-line ski and snowboard rental equipment to our guests in the comfort of their vacation properties at Deer Valley, Park City, and the Canyons. When our guests make a reservation in advance, we pre-select their equipment from a variety of award-winning skis, boards and boots to ensure they have the best ski experience possible. Our top of the line selection includes equipment from Atomic, Blizzard, Dynastar, K2, Nordica, Rossignol, Solomon, Volkl, Burton, Technica and Dalbello.Each delivery van carries additional equipment to make certain we get the perfect fit. If anything needs adjusting during our guest's trip, our ski techs will meet them to fit it immediately. When they are done skiing, we pick up the equipment when and where it's convenient for the guest. No lines.No hauling.No hassles. Skis on the Run brings the ski shop to you.
Bradenton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deer Valley -- Feb 22 to Mar 01”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Terrific Experience with Skis on the Run. We stayed at a house in Deer Valley; arranged ahead of time for Skis on the Run to deliver 7 skis, 6 boots, and 6 helmets upon our arrival. They arrived promptly as promised; staff was professional and attentive. We did have one issue with a broken helmet strap, and they replaced it the next day with no issues.

Check-out on Friday after a full week of skiing was efficient and professional. I recommend Skis on the Run with no hesitation.

1 Thank john h

Jackson, Wyoming
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A lot easier than skiing the bumps!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I got great equipment and great service from this enthusiastic bunch. They've taken good care of me more than once.

Leesburg, Virginia
“Ski Rentals and Service”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Fantastic service door to door. They made ski and equipment renting easier than using your own gear.

San Antonio, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“So Convenient.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Why wait around a ski rental shop when they can bring everything you need right to you? They even turned me on to a brand of skis (Blizzard) I had never used before. Loved them.

Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Best Rental Service I've Ever Used”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We decided to take advantage of their in-room rental service this year and boy are we glad we did! They were punctual, friendly, and had us on the slopes in no time. I've been skiing for over 20 years and have worked at ski resorts before so I know what to expect from rental gear; what a shock to see BRAND NEW equipment show up at our door. I was literally the first person to ever wear my boots and use my skis - it was awesome! The fact that you can choose different models of boots and skis in unique performance categories is reason enough to choose Skis on the Run, but when you add top-notch service with very reasonable prices it's a no-brainer! I wouldn't use anyone else when in the Park City area - highly recommended!

Visited December 2013