“Amazing Experience”
Review of Skis on the Run

Skis on the Run
More attraction details
Owner description: Skis on the Run is the oldest and largest ski rental equipment delivery company in Utah. Skis on the Run specializes in delivering custom-fitted, top-of-the-line ski and snowboard rental equipment to our guests in the comfort of their vacation properties at Deer Valley, Park City, and the Canyons. When our guests make a reservation in advance, we pre-select their equipment from a variety of award-winning skis, boards and boots to ensure they have the best ski experience possible. Our top of the line selection includes equipment from Atomic, Blizzard, Dynastar, K2, Nordica, Rossignol, Solomon, Volkl, Burton, Technica and Dalbello.Each delivery van carries additional equipment to make certain we get the perfect fit. If anything needs adjusting during our guest's trip, our ski techs will meet them to fit it immediately. When they are done skiing, we pick up the equipment when and where it's convenient for the guest. No lines.No hauling.No hassles. Skis on the Run brings the ski shop to you.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Skis on the Run is a great service. We had a group of 4 couples, and ordered our equipment online which was simple and easy. Kiah and Matt, the two Ski technicians were right on time and fit our group with poles, skis, helmets, and boots. The equipment was in great shape. We did not need it but if there were any problems (boots did not fit, binding adjustments, etc) we were told we could call Skis on the Run and they would meet us at the slopes to help out. They were right on time for the pick up of the equipment as well. I was worried that a service like this would be significantly more expensive then renting at another facility but it was not. The ease and convenience of the service outweighed any difference. We got to spend our time skiing and with friends, and did not have to deal with the hassles of the rental process. I highly recommend the service and look forward to our next visit to Park City. We will use Skis on the Run for sure.

There are newer reviews for Skis on the Run

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Doesn't get any better than this. You call in advance and state exactly what you want. It gets delivered to your door promptly and politely. And it's all picked up when you're done. If only the rest of life worked this well.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Customer oriented crew from initial order, ski delivery, fitting and pick up. Great equipment selection, well done!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I called just a day or two before president's weekend looking for a premium ski so I would have to lug my own big boards to Utah. Got a great pair of volkls that ripped up the groomers. Didn't have time to try exchange but appreciated the door to door service on drop off and pick up. Very impressive. Would definitely use them again!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

A friend of mine regularly uses skis on the run. She called the owner and told him that I was planning on taking my 13 year old who is an amputee skiing at NAC. Not only did the owner outfit my son with skis and boots, he insisted on doing the same for myself and my older son.
The service was very reliable and extremely convenient. I would absolutely recommend skis on the run.