“Take a scenic drive over guardsman pass”

Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway
Ranked #3 of 96 things to do in Park City
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Take your time and slow down and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Wasatch mountains and forests. I've taken this drive in the summers and falls and I am always amazed at the beauty of the mountains.

4  Thank MarleneCA264

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I really do enjoy this drive during the summer months of Park City. We usually take this route when we can to avoid the interstates. Great hikes and picture oportunities.

2  Thank Marshmallowmumma
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Guardsman Pass is so easily accessible and yet remote, with stunning beauty worthy of the greatest national parks.

2  Thank HikeBikeSkiGuy
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was at the top of Guardsman Pass a few times. One time was just to see it and hike, one time was to do shuttle laps on our mountain bikes and one time was to camp in my truck.
It's awesome every time.

1  Thank Drew D
Reviewed March 9, 2014

When I was there, the colorful leaves rivaled the leaf-peeping in Vermont! Really worth it if you are in Utah in the fall!