“Great Quiet Stay”

Ranked #6 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Layton, United States
“Great Quiet Stay”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We took our two kids and stayed here over the weekend. The acomadations were clean, friendly and great for our family. We found the hotel to be quiet and the staff friendly. Would recommend to anyone thinking of staying.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Chico, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I don't travel as often as we'd like but we have been very pleased with ALL of the Hilton Hotels that we have stayed at, in different states. We've tried other hotels but they just don't measure up when it comes to friendly staff and services offered. Park City, Utah is just beautiful...anytime of year!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 5, 2013

With the exception of the lack of food, the Hotel and our stay was excellent. Gounds and area were very well kept and enjoyable. Staff was helpful and accommodating. Not sure I met the 200 character minimum, but I have nothing else to say.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Prescott, AZ
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great property. Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms and great amenities. This will be great in ski season. Near shopping and restaurants. Easy access to major highways. Near outlet malls. Close to downtown shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Belton, Missouri
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Let me start by saying for many years we were Diamond members and now because they upped the amounts of stays we are Gold members. We love all the Hilton properties where we have stayed. This one not so much. Yes we were there on a timeshare pitch BUT.... when I agreed to come and listen to the pitch the lady told me since I had been a Diamond and now a Gold she would upgrade me to a nice room. Well the room was smaller than any of the Hiltons we stayed in during our 30 day trip. The lighting was almost nothing, two small lamps next to the bed. No lighting next to the desk but plenty of plugs. The bathroom was very large-could have used more room in the bedroom. The KITCHEN (?) area was very small-microwave, college size frige, toaster and coffeepot with limited utensils and work space. Yes there is $15.00 parking fee, I don't know why there is plenty of parking space across the street. Of course they say valet is free but who doesn't tip the valet? So they parked the car once and brought it back when we left and decided nothing in the car was worth a couple of dollars each time. No place to get a ready made breakfast not even a Continental except a couple of blocks away. The weather was nice while we were there but what if it is raining or snowing? When I mentioned how small the room was the gentleman that was taking us on the TOUR said they only had studios, however it sounds like some others did have larger rooms. Also with all the beautiful scenery in Park City we saw the next Condo. A couple years back for the same price we had a suite with a gorgeous view at the Hampton down the road in Park City and a great breakfast too.
This type of vacation I guess is for some but not for us.

Room Tip: I guess Know Somebody.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Sunrise Lodge by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thanks for your review and feedback on your resort experience. I’m sorry that the resort did not meet all of your expectations and appreciate the feedback. Just to clarify, we do have units ranging from studios to four bedroom units. If you would like to discuss further, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly. Thank You.

J. Rafe Sykes
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The hotel staff are so helpful in every way. I experienced this in many ways. Here's an example. When I was scheduled to leave, the independently booked car service didn't show up at 5 AM, as contracted, and the great guy manning the front desk did heroic things to get me a ride to the airport. Six or Eight phone calls from him resulted in my getting to my flight on time at SLC. Superhero stuff for that time of day!

The room was great and quiet, the place overall is beautifully rustic and modern at the same time. I stocked my room with groceries from a marketplace across the parking lot (green awning) at very good prices and had good meals. I also rode the shuttle into Park City and had a great dinner there. I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom M
Morganton, Georgia
Reviewed September 30, 2013

If you're looking for a great place to visit, Park City should be at the top of your list! This ski area, which hosted the Olympics, is jam packed full of fun things to do and see. The quaint town of Park City is just a few miles away, and offers endless dining experiences, and local shops with unique items. Best vacation I've been on in years. Shared it with my best friend of 40 years and we've been all over the USA, and we've decided this was our FAVORITE destination of all time!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends