“Attention Beer Snobs & Gluten Free Diners!”
Review of Drafts Burger Bar

Drafts Burger Bar
Ranked #22 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Winner of the 2013-2016 Best of State American Pub and 2013-2016 Best of State Gourmet Burger awards. Drafts would normally make most people think of cold beer, which it should because this gastropub has more than 50 beers from around the world, including 20 beers on tap that are served by experienced mixologists. In this case, Best of State winning Drafts is also synonymous with hand-crafted burgers, stone-hearth pizzas, and a dazzling array of gourmet pub food and appetizers. The atmosphere at Drafts is both elegant and comfortable, with 10 high-definition flat-screen TVs, a wraparound deck that's enjoyable in every season and an amazing service team that will both entertain and guide you to a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you are looking for a great place to take the family or hang out after skiing this is the place. There is a great beer for everyone- even the Glutenator (the best gluten free beer EVER). The management and staff are very well versed in FOOD ALLERGIES, which makes this a great spot for us. The beer menu reads like a wine list, and if you don't like beer, they have a great wine and liquor list. My husband LOVES the wings, my son has the gluten free buffalo burger and I love the buffalo chili.

They always have great music (sometimes live), the TV's have all the games, and if you want to sit on the deck, it is shielded from the mountain breeze if needed. We have been there many times and have always had great meals and service, even when they are super busy. As a local, we feel comfortable going there. The only negative issue is the parking. The hotel staff is not accommodating when it comes to parking at the hotel if you aren't staying at Westgate. We have had to pay The Canyons to park and eat. I sure hope they change the parking for locals (especially during the off season), as this is one of our go-to restaurants for great service, a good time and safe gluten free food.

WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Drafts Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and providing feedback. We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'm a local Parkite and always looking for that one place where the food is great and you're not raped by the Resort Up-Charge. We need a place to have a build your own burger/ahi steak for $9 & beer at a fair draft price $4-$6!! The Truffle fries are the best! I don't suffer greasy spoon food that's an after thought. Drafts is THE PLACE. It's a SPORTS BAR, so loud & fun crowd, accommodate kids which I find loudest, but not at the bar. The ONLY negative is the staff training & organization in a word is over-taxed, poor service, but I'll go straight to the Bar & be very happy enjoying the food and game! Hopefully the Mngmnt will address service & staff up for peak times & games with some bar maids & servers. Im looking forward to off season & making my way thru the excellent menu choices. I returned 3 times in one week with friends & sent at least 20 tourist looking for good eats. Food Rocks & nice bartenders!-Carolyn

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Maybe I have been spoilt by skiing (and eating at) Deer Valley most of the season, but Drafts @ canyons was quite a let down. V.slow service, was totally ignored for the first 40 minutes - average food at best.

Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us.. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Looking at the plethora of mixed reviews of this sports bar had me skeptical at first. I think the negative reviews of this AMAzing place are from a bunch of yuppy grumpy people. The service was quick, drinks selection was beyond our expectation, the food came out hot and the plating was beautiful. Our fun knowledgable server Dan from Pittsburgh helped us out on the outside deck. He made us feel as if we were locals and had been there a dozen times. Called us and our children by our first names during our entire stay. He also helped us choose the perfect beer and wine to pair with our appetizer, entree as well as dessert!!! Top notch service in my opinion! We will be back for more!!! Owning several restaurants I have to say, you guys are on point!

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our first visit to Drafts was for dinner. Service started out good then our guy kinda disappeared. The pizza was just okay (which is what I had - and you can definitely split a 14" pizza between 2-3 people) and the other people had burgers. You'll find that the burgers here a less expensive than the ones at Redtail. They ran out of the really hot hot hot wing sauce (the one where they dare you to eat so many in 10 minutes or something like that) so we settled for the death or is it def con wing sauce which wasn't that hot. Anyway, service was average, food maybe a littel above so there's my rating. Would I go back? Yes, because it's a sports bar and convenient to the Grand Summit where we stayed.

Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us.. We hope to see you again soon!