“Great for a night out”
Review of The Paint Mixer

The Paint Mixer
Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Paint Mixer is Park City's premier venue for creative entertainment, offering a unique mix of art and wine instruction. Bring friends, family or colleagues and enjoy a glass of wine and great music while you follow our instructor step-by-step to recreate a featured painting. It's fun, social and affordable, and at the end of each class, you leave with a terrific painting and great memories
“Great for a night out”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I wanted to do something different for date night, and this was great! Great upbeat atmosphere....instructor gave really good instructions with made the process very fun! This is also family friendly, since there were some children in attendance. I posted some pics on my Facebook page and everyone is asking me about it, since they know I have ZERO artistic talent and came out with a decent painting! I'm planning to come back in the near future......

Visited February 2014
ThePaintMixer, Manager at The Paint Mixer, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for enjoying date night with us! We also post all the photos we take of the class onto our Facebook page! Please feel free to give us a like, and tag yourself in our photos! We often post promotions and upcoming paintings on our Facebook wall. It's a great way to stay up to date with what's going on at the Paint Mixer!

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Second time going I loved it so much!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Once again a great experience! The first time I enjoyed this experience with my friends, this time around I brought my little girl to paint and she absolutely loved it! I will definitely be back with friends, family, or kids! Anyone will enjoy the paint mixer!

Visited February 2014
The Paint Mixer is a great activity for anyone! Be sure to check out our website for upcoming PAINT, WINE & DINE events held at La Caille or the Tin Angel! These events offer not only the paint instruction in a fantastic setting, but a delicious menu from either location! It makes for a great evening out with friends. We also offer two day Kids Camps for the youngsters. This gives them the unique Paint Mixer experience with other children their age! It's great to hear that you have so much fun with us. If you haven't started a Frequent Painter card yet be sure to ask about it next time you come in!
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best time in a long time!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

After a long hard week at work, I couldn't not have been more excited to spend time with some friends in such a relaxed and enjoyable enviroment. As one of my other friends put it, this was the light at the end of our tunnel, and Kelly and Rebecca at the Salt Lake store did not disappoint. I would recommend this to any person, couple or group of friends a million times. The relaxing vibe just lets you unwind and get creative. I can't wait to give this gift, and return myself often!!

Visited February 2014
Wow, Kim! Thanks for the fantastic review!! It is so good to hear that we helped you unwind after a long week. What better way to do so than with friends creating fabulous memories and art! We offer classes as well as Open Studios on weekdays if you ever need to come in and relax before the weekend!
Murray, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun Girl's night!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had a great time at The Paint Mixer. The instructor was very funny and helpful. Some of our group was nervous about never painting before but we all had a great time. Another friend in the group is an experienced painter so she did her own thing and turned out awesome. Definitely recommend it for anyone who is looking for something new to try!

Visited February 2014
It's so great to hear that you all had a fun night! The Paint Mixer is perfect for anyone who wants to try out painting, whether they've never held a paint brush or are an experienced artist! We thrive on making sure our guests have a fun and relaxed experience! We hope you all come in and paint with us again soon!
Barcelona
“Fabulous night!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

It was a fun and well planned evening. Everything was well organized and fun. The instruction went smoothly. It's a fun evening out, whether your artistic or not, whether you drink or not. It's a great way for those with very little artistic experience to try their hand at painting.

Visited January 2014
Thank you for the fabulous review! We really appreciate the feedback, and are very pleased that you had a fun night. Check out our website and Facebook page to see up coming events, and promotions! There are many new paintings coming into our line up in both Salt Lake and Park City locations! We hope to paint with you again soon!