“What a novel idea!”
Review of The Paint Mixer

The Paint Mixer
Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Paint Mixer is Park City's premier venue for creative entertainment, offering a unique mix of art and wine instruction. Bring friends, family or colleagues and enjoy a glass of wine and great music while you follow our instructor step-by-step to recreate a featured painting. It's fun, social and affordable, and at the end of each class, you leave with a terrific painting and great memories
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I discovered The Paint Mixer in December 2012 and have been back five or six times since then (as of March 2013). I love chilling out to good music, a glass of wine or water and letting my creative, right brain take the driver's seat for the evening. Even though I've had some painting experience in the past, these events are not about learning to become an expert painter...they're about unwinding, discovering new ways to be creative and having fun. I tell friends who say, "I can't paint" or "I'm not artistic" that it doesn't matter...you're missing out if you're so worried about what others think of your less than perfect artwork that you won't go. Sign up today! I also love that they do a fundraiser each month to support a local non-profit organization, giving back and giving the patrons a chance to do the same. My first visit we did paintings that were commemorative of the Sandy Hook, CT, shooting victims. They were sent to the school to be made into a large mural with a victims name on each one. I highly recommend this experience...now I just have to find a place for all the paintings I'm doing!

ThePaintMixer, Manager at The Paint Mixer, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Susan we are so grateful that you have discovered The Paint Mixer and have done so much for our business! Your book signing was a great success and so glad to see your beach painting come to life by other artists! So awesome! Look forward to seeing you on your next visit! -The Paint Mixer Gals

There are newer reviews for The Paint Mixer

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Paint Mixer is the best! My walls are filled with my own personal masterpieces!
I love all of the different paintings that The Paint Mixer offers. Several of the paintings are Park City specific and make for a wonderful souvenir for out of town visitors! I have brought it friends and family to paint who were hesitant of their abilities....and lo and behold, their painting turned out wonderful (and they're proud of it!). I also love how the painting is paired with wine too...just don't dip your paint brush in your wine cup!

Thank you so much for writing a review for us at The Paint Mixer! We love to hear about customers experiences! Thanks for the support as our local, new business continues to grow in Park City and glad to hear your walls are now filled with your own artwork!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had a great time tonight at the Paint Mixer!
I had never done any painting, except a few bedroom walls at home, so I was very nervous about going. The girls at Paint Mixer made me feel at home right away! Brenda our instructor was amazing! She walked us through each step of the painting process. I could not believe what I created, Everyone's paintings were awesome and a little unique to each individual's style. When I started I thought I may hang my artwork in my laundry room-now I think it deserves to be seen by all that enter my home! Great night, great music, great wine and great fun! Girls this is a must do while visiting Park City!

ThePaintMixer, Manager at The Paint Mixer, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

How exciting that you found your inner artist! Thank you for painting with us, we are proud to have Brenda on our team as well. The Paint Mixer is a great place to have fun and discover a new artistic talent. Check out our Living Social Deal and join us in the near future to create more paintings that you can be proud to hang on your wall.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Paint Mixer is a great place for art and wine entertainment! The easy step-by-step process allows you to creat a master piece (even if you cant draw stick figures)! They have amazing instructors and create such a fun memorable environment! Great way to create a special moment on your vacation! The Paint mixer offers classes for all ages, even great Family events. After a session at The Paint Mixer you will be so empowered that the rest of your day will be amazing!

ThePaintMixer, Owner at The Paint Mixer, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for visiting The Paint Mixer and taking the time to share your experience with others. We are so happy that you had such a memorable time and we hope to see you soon again enjoying another one of our 64-Collection of Paintings! We will keep you posted by email and Facebook about the many new and exciting events such as our large canvas workshops, our partnership with restaurants & pubs in SLC for the WINE & DiINE experience, our Paint & Yoga Workshops, and our Kids & Teens summer programs! Thank you for your support and loyalty.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Paint Mixer is a terrific way to spend a fun afternoon or evening with your out of town guests. It is a great activity for adults, children, men and women and unlike a lot of things in Park City, it suits people of all levels of physical ability! The instructors are fabulous and you come away with a special momento of your vacation. It is great family outing as well for reunions or having the grandparents visiting and allows memories to be made. I've been twice and can't wait to go back again.

ThePaintMixer, Owner at The Paint Mixer, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for visiting The Paint Mixer and sharing your experience with your local friends and your PC visitors! You are right everyone has a great experience painting, socializing and mingling with friends and other family members. Regardless of age, gender or prior artistic experience or ability creating your own masterpiece is rewarding and entertaining! Looking forward to seeing you back at the studio or join us for one of our new monthly events in SLC at the TIN ANGEL or SALT LAKE POWER YOGA STUDIO!