“Attention to Detail With Personal Service”

Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 60 Hotels in Park City
LaPaz
“Attention to Detail With Personal Service”
Reviewed September 24, 2010

I was there for a week and with consistency the staff, regardless of where I was in the Hotel, always anticipated my need whether it was a pool towel, cup of coffee, help with packages or directions...they stopped whatever they were doing and offered assistance. The Lodge atmosphere, spa and amenities were fabulous. I would return there in a heartbeat! I only wish I could have played a round of golf. The course looked beautifully maintained.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Reviewed September 6, 2010

I love the fact that the Hote Park City s close to everyhing but yet it is away from all the heavy traffic. It feels like home away from home and so close to all the action. In the summer the golf course there next to the hotel is amazing.

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VeronicaF13
new jersey
Reviewed August 14, 2010

HPC was the best hotel my husband & I have ever vacationed at. I booked the hotel after researching location, cost, amenities and reviews on line. This hotel far exceeded my expectations. The manager, MIke Hess and his staff went beyond professionalism with their friendliness, knowledge of the area, and just overall concern that our vacation was fabulous. The hotel was breathtaking from the high beamed ceilings in the lobby to the beautiful mountain, golf course and pool view from our room, to the decor of our room with granite kitchen, marble bathroom, and my own washer, dryer and dishwasher. Wish I could have stayed for a month!!! The pool and hot tub were very enjoyable with fluffy towels from the spa. The golf shop was very gracious to lend me golf clubs to "putter" around with. If you ever wanted to go to a 5 star hotel, this is it!!! Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
england
Reviewed August 5, 2010

This was meant to be a dream holiday after a traumatic year which had seen my 43 year old husband undergo open heart surgery. We researched the hotel on tripadvisor and were foolishly taken in by the glowing reports. It was only when we returned we realised we should have taken more note of the bad reports relating to bills, monies taken off credit cards and comments relating to the general manager that I realised it was a huge mistake to stay there.
The long and short is that we were accused and charged for damage to the hotel room which I swear to God we did not do. As we had arived home and were notified by email there was little we could do excpet protest our innocence to no avail. Email explanations from the general manager were inconsistent and contradictory.
I wish we had taken note or the poor reviews and advise you to do the same.
This ruined our holiday and caused great distress, so much so that it has put me off returning to the USA for future holidays.
Regarding the hotel, the rooms in the cottages were overstuffed with furniture and unecessary items. The beds were adorned with too many pillows and cushions and because there was only a small space around the bed there was nowhere to put them.
Breakfast was plentiful and fine. the restaurant in the evening was overpriced.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank perfectskier
HPCGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, August 11, 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay this past winter.

It is unfortunante that we did not meet your expecations in resolving this issue of "damaged hard goods" of the guestroom discovered on your departure day. If you would like to discuss your experience in further detail, I welcome the opportunity to personally speak with you. You may contact me at info@hotelparkcity.com.

Until that time, I extend our warmest regards.
Guy Morris, V.P. & General Manager, Hotel Park City.
Castle Rock, Colorado
Reviewed July 24, 2010

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. It just keeps getting better. The rooms are deluxe and luxurious. Definitely a scenic and romantic location. For a mountain get away, it is prime.

I can't say enough about the hotel, the rooms, the service and the stay. We have stayed in both the studio suites and the cottage suites and they are both extremely nice. I love the decor and the cozy, yet spacious feel to them. Flat screen LG TVs were popular with the hubby. Our cottage suite was set between two large ponds...with ducks and a sun-bathing woodchuck.

The restaurant was fabulous...Ruth's Chris Steak House offered delicious cuisine.

We took advantage of their "everything included" fitness center--they have all the cardio machines, circuit machine and free weights...it is a great place to burn off all the delicious food you enjoy during your vacation!

Though a bit pricey for the average person, it is definitely a treat and well worth it. A great place for your next romantic or family get away.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 15, 2010

My stay at HPC was wonderful. The room, pool, outdoor balcony were excellent; the spa & workout room were exceptional. The lead concierge, Mike Hess, & his staff along with the spa staff could not have been more accommodating. They were friendly & helpful, never once giving any of us the feeling that we were exxpecting too much. I recommend this hotel without reservation. Thank you, Mike & staff!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We had a great time staying at the Hotel Park City. We were there with a large group and were treated very well. Mike, the lead concierge was fabulous, remembering many of us in our group by name. He helped us with transportation, directions, reservations and even escorted us to our room and showed us how to turn on the shower! He was really great and use him! It's a beautiful hotel with great amenities---complimentary access to fitness center (including yoga!) and spa, coffee/tea/water available at all hours in the lobby. Beautiful setting and pool. Would definitely stay there again if the opportunity arose.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family