“Hotel Park City is a gem from any perspective”

Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Lehi, Utah
“Hotel Park City is a gem from any perspective”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I very seldom write reviews as I stay about 50 nights a year at hotels, but I could not be happier about my multiple stays at the Hotel Park City and it's always memorable. They continue to amaze me every time I stay. I have been there for a couples stay for my Wife's Birthday, to conduct Business Meetings and also for a Family weekend. From all three of those perspectives this hotel delivers. They have always done whatever they could to make my family or business associates comfortable and welcomed. Any time we have had any issues they have responded immediately with a resolution. The rooms are always clean and well appointed. I highly recommend the Cottages if you can, but all of the rooms are very nice. We have especially enjoyed the full kitchen and private jacuzzi in the Cottages. My kids loved it!

It is good anytime of the year but I especially enjoy the Summer where the views are amazing and you can play 18 holes if you are so inclined. For food, Ruth's Chris onsite is amazing and Squatters right across the street is also quite good. This place is well worth it and you won't regret a minute of your stay.

Room Tip: The Cottages are nice if you can get one...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed here for a few nights in March. The location is good for skiing, assuming you have a car. It is very close to Park City, of course, but also convenient for Deer Valley. Snowbird and Alta are about 40 minutes away. The suite was nicely appointed, with a kitchenette and deck. The staff were helpful and friendly. Aside from the on site Ruth Chris restaurant, not much available in the way of food. Whole Foods Market is close by, which is a good option.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank james f
Torrey, Utah
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife and I come up to Hotel Park City at least once a year. We always look forward to our weekend getaway here. The staff has always been very kind and gracious to my wife and myself. I would highly recommend this property to anyone whether you live in Utah or are coming across country to Park City. All rooms are suites, and even the lowest price suite is very nice and spacious. The pool area is great and a nice spot to relax and get some sun. They are in close proximity to Squatter's Brewery which has good food and beer.

The only issue we have run into when we stay here is the noise from the rooms next door. Most noise comes in from the adjoining door, but we have experienced hearing others through the common wall that doesn't have the adjoining door. In our latest visit we had a very noisy family with two little children. You can clearly hear conversations of the adults and little ones talking, screaming, and crying. I hope the hotel can figure out how to reduce the noise that comes through the adjoining door between the two rooms.

Despite the inconvenience of the above issue we still love to come here and will be back for years to come.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lex S
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My mother and I stayed at the Hotel Park City to celebrate the completion of our cancer treatments. The generosity of the manager was unbelievable.....he upgraded us to the Governor's Suite! It was the highlight of our entire trip, we've never been so well treated or stayed in such a luxurious place. The staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't lack a thing. This beautiful property is located near the bottom of the ski slopes and has a beautiful view no matter which room you're in. It has a nice golf course, heated pool and a fabulous spa. There is an on-site restaurant with the most tender steaks we've ever eaten. You MUST treat yourself to this place at least once! We'll remember this trip for the rest of our lives!

Room Tip: This is an all-suite hotel, but if you go during the off season, you'll get a better deal.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HotelParkCityUT, Director of Sales at Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Louanne,

Our staff would like to thank you for selecting Hotel Park City as a location to celebrate the completion of your treatments! It was a true pleasure hosting your stay. If we can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me personally.

Best regards,

Bill Ekblad
Director of Sales & Marketing.
435-940-5082
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Nestled in the mountains behind Salt Lake City is another world. If you're local then a 30-60 minute drive takes you out of the dirty air and frantic pace of the city to a mountain retreat with pine-scented air, clear skies, and majestic mountain views. My fiance and I had the pleasure of staying in one of Hotel Park City's cottages, replete with all the luxuries you could ask for: full kitchen, 2 televisions, dining area, king-sized bed, 2 luxurious bathrooms, and more...but the highlight of our stay was the private hot tub, where after a long day of exploring main street we melted our stress and worries away as the moon rose over the mountains, and a family of deer grazed their way across the grounds; it was a picturesque slice of heaven that you suspect only happens in movies or magazines. Whether you're coming from 20 miles away or 200, Hotel Park City is the perfect place to get away from the routine and stress of everyday life, and recharge, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michael G
Provo, Utah
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I wanted to get away for a weekend and enjoy ourselves and Hotel Park City was a great choice. We upgraded to the cottage suite which was more secluded and right on the golf course. The rooms were excellent, clean, and well furnished. The beds are heavenly and there are great views from the rooms. I loved that there was a complete kitchen in the room so that we didn't have to worry about buying every meal while we were gone. We also dined at Ruth's Chris which had great service and of course great steak, I would also recommend trying lunch there, you can get some of the great things on the menu but at a better price.

Room Tip: If you upgrade to a cottage suite you have your own balcony and hot tub, the hot tubs were great!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Cedar Hills, Utah
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This isn't just a hotel...it's a resort. The rooms themselves are cozy, quiet and very, very clean. We took the whole family and the outside heated pool is perfect for the kids to enjoy all day long. The on-site spa puts this hotel over top. I could spend hours just relaxing in the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. And after a relaxing day having fun and relaxing the on-site restaurant, Ruth's Chris, is by far the best steak I've ever had. To be honest, I preferred to spend all day at the hotel rather than walking in downtown Park City. If you are looking for the perfect get-away with the family or as a couple - I can't think of a better place!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the entire hotel. I've been there twice and stayed in...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family