Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$210
Marriott
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$229
Marriott
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$264
$229
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$199
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$124
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$111
$298
$277
Hilton.com
$313
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$180
$74
Cancelon
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

All reviewsthe cottagesruth's chriscottage suitehot tubhighly recommend hotelthe main hotelcross country skiingwasher dryerstove topliving roomprivate balconybeautiful hotelsmall kitchenfull kitchenromantic getawaydeer valleythe general manager
Reviewed April 7, 2014

For the past five years our family of three has returned to Hotel Park City each winter and enjoyed the large and luxurious cottage suites, often joining friends who stay in a connecting one. We've found the service, amenities, and value of the hotel to be exceptional, hence our loyal, repeat business year after year.

The suite is nicely appointed, and the space is ample: we enjoy the full kitchen, dining area, patio hot tub, two fireplaces, two flat screen televisions (one with DVD player), and a large master bedroom with full bath for the parents and a living room with a pull-out sofa-sleeper and bathroom with shower for our daughter. There are many windows on three sides from which we can enjoy views of the mountains and the occasionally passing cross country skier. Just outside our patio is a large field (for making snowmen and general winter hijinx). A pond is nearby; this is great for watching the ducks, but parents of little ones should be alert to the presence of water.

The hotel's exercise facility is extensive, the outdoor pool is wonderfully warm--and certainly hedonistic (i.e., enjoy the hot water underneath gently falling snowflakes only with carbon footprint denial), and the sunken lobby area is a great place to relax next to the large fireplace, enjoy apple cider, and listen to the grand piano. Within two or three blocks one finds a grocery store, an impressively stocked wine shop, and the main Jans ski rental location. Indoor, underground parking underneath the main hotel means that your car is ready to go even after a heavy overnight snowfall; that said, the parking is a short walk from the farthest cottages (along a road that suffices for dropping people and luggage off, but not for permanent parking). The staff--beginning with the über-competent Danielle in reservations--is always friendly and helps with everything from restaurant reservations to printing out boarding passes.

Love this place. Look forward to next year...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I have been to Hotel Park City for weekend getaways for several years. We have visited during each season and each time has been amazing. It has been such a place of great memories that I even decided that it would be the perfect spot to propose to her. I can't say enough about this hotel. Large luxurious comfortable rooms, great service, and an incredible spa where we love to have a couples massage. Great place for couples who want a romantic getaway. Winter is their busy season so you'll pay more per night but Spring Summer and Fall are more affordable. I recommend a visit to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse located in the hotel for an incredible meal. It is also wonderful for kids too. My children love the pool which is open year round. Their smallest suite will accommodate a family of four. Also check out the hotel's cottages on property. We stayed in one last February and spent a lot of time in the private hot tub on the deck. This place is great for everyone. I know we will continue to visit as much as we can. It has been a place of great memories.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2014

If you are looking for an exceptional value, you should definitely consider Hotel Park City whenever possible! The staff is extremely experienced in every capacity. Our management had a very well deserved weekend getaway that they had earned from record sales. We entrusted Amy Folker with the organization and execution of our event and she handled it flawlessly! I have stayed in several hotels and paid 5 times as much as Hotel Park City and not experienced the cleanliness, the attention to details by the staff, and the overall feeling that they actually care that I personally witnessed here! I WILL stay here again and again! I WILL entrust Amy with all of my expectations! Thank you for a spectacular over the top experience Hotel Park City! See you again very soon!

Room Tip: My advice is to contact Amy Folker and let her know all of your needs and expectations regarding your stay! Let her know specifics.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I had the pleasure to spend a weekend with my wife and kids at a Cottage 30 yrs from the 14th hole on the beautiful golf course. It was lightly raining and I could not get my kids out of the super clean hot tub. We loved every minute there from Amy Folker helping us make arrangements to dragging my kids out at the time of check out. These cottages are no regular room, they are luxury to the max with TVs in every room to a stand up granite shower/tub to relax with the wife. I strongly recommend Amy if you ever want to book here and have a fun enjoyable time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was first introduced to Hotel Park City on a business trip and thought what a great place to bring my family. I have brought my family twice. With four distinct seasons, we love it year round and there is something for everyone in our family (pool, spa, skiing, golfing). We love the cabins with it's own hot tub on the deck. We have booked both trips through Amy Folker. Her high level of service and attention to detail are second to none. We will continue coming back.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor cabins are awesome!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family