Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$96
$86
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$115
Hampton Inn and Suites Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$94
Park City Marriott(Park City)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
Hotels.com
$284
$258
Waldorf.com
  • Pool
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)
$235
  • Breakfast included
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$146
$104
$87
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$188
$159
All reviewsthe cottagesruth's chriscottage suitehot tubhighly recommend hotelthe main hotelcross country skiingwasher dryerstove topliving roomprivate balconybeautiful hotelsmall kitchenviews of the mountainsfull kitchenromantic getawayresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2007

Decided to take my sweety to a hotel so we could watch him in an interview he was in on CNN. I live near and work in Park City and have stayed in a number of hotels here. First, the service. I called the hotel directly to check on rooms and rates, spoke to a man named Ben. Not only was he friendly and helpful, when we arrived he greeted us, when we got to our cottage the red wine I had ordered was already there waiting to be opened. The individual who drove us to the cottage showed us all the gagets in the room with enthusiasm, room service was prompt, food was great. We stayed in a cottage unit. Absolutely beautiful! There is a fridge, stove, washing machines, sitting room, bedroom, hot tub, huge tub as well as a shower with three different shower heads, robes, slippers and great bath products. There is an area to sit outside, we were right on the golf course overlooking the lake. Oh I forgot, three fireplaces, one next to the hot tub, one in the sitting room, one in the bedroom as well as flat screen tv's in the sitting room and bedroom. It's off season and the room was $250 for the night. Worth every penny. Loved it.

Stayed: November 2007
2  Thank earing
Reviewed October 8, 2007

my husband and i decided somewhat last minute to go to utah with some friends to ski. we found this hotel on expedia. i have been to many hotels in my day and i have to say that this was one of the nicest. the rooms are quite large, each with balcony, living room & kitchenette. there is a washer dryer in the room. the bathroom is amazing and they have great products. the service was amazing. the views were amazing. 10 minutes(if that) to park city, 20 minutes to deer valley skiing, 40 minutes to alta. we got an amazing deal on this hotel or we would not have stayed there and it was worth every penny. the spa was great. didnt really eat at the resturants in the hotel, but the cafe is good. the villas on the side are like little apartments with their own hot tubs on the deck. this is a wonderful place for everyone-singles, marrieds, kids, everyone. definatly a must go.

Stayed: April 2007
1  Thank shmemmie
Reviewed August 29, 2007

I has to stay here for a week on business, and found it to be a quiet, relaxing, and beautiful spot. The room was huge, the bathroom was luxurious with what felt like the biggest tub I've ever been in, and the decor was a perfect balance of modern and classic. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The only negative is the food. It was bad and expensive, and the menu was pretty limited.

• Stayed: April 2003
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 22, 2007

My husband & I absolutely loved Hotel Park City. It is, hands down, the best place we have ever stayed. We stayed in the jr. executive cottage & loved the mountain view & the privacy. ALL of the furnishings were first class; granite countertops, jacuzzi bathtub, lighted make-up mirror, 4 duck-filled pillows, King bed with down blanket & duck filled topper, leather sofa & loveseat, dishes for 4, 3 fireplaces that turn on by a switch (in bedroom, den, & on balcony by hot tub!) & a 6 person hot tub on our large balcony. The bed & pillows were absolutely the most comfortable I have ever slept on, including my own. They were made by Pacific Coast & I plan on ordering some pillows & toppers from them. The bedroom had two large doors separating it from the den, & we had 2 large flat screen TV's w/ DVD player. We used the stovetop & refrigerator since we were there 6 days. Room service was fast, & the front desk was prompt & helpful. We called for a can opener, & wondered why it took so long & if they had forgotten we had called; then, someone appeared at the door & apologized for taking so long, but they had gone to the store to buy us one! Also, the turn down service is terrific! They leave chocolate & rose petals, as well as re-stocking your towels, etc. The only thing that I got tired of was walking to the parking lot (since the cottages are separate), but I needed the exercise anyway. The weather is awesome at this time of year. I had a great massage at the spa, & loved the Vichy shower & the eucalyptus steam room. A MUST! The food in the Sleigh restaurant was great. I just can't say enough about how great this place is. Give it a try!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LSUTiger74grad
Reviewed August 22, 2007

Our second story, one bedroom condo was $600/night! It was beautiful - lovely linens, fully stocked kitchen, excellent layout, hot tub on the balcony, two way fireplace. I just think for that amount of money, the staff should have been more helpful. It was a tour de force to get a roll away bed (which we reserved when booking). It was finally delivered an hour after my son's bedtime and after four phone calls. The spa was okay . . . $75 for a very basic pedicure. I would not stay here again unless there was a deal to be had.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family