My wife and I are finishing up a 3 night 4 day stay in one of Trails End Lodge's 1 bedroom condos! We were so truly impressed with all the amenities this had to offer for our July Fourth weekend Staycation from our home in nearby Salt Lake City! Full kitchen! Hot Tub on the deck! Comfortable Living room with a fireplace! Two full baths and the master had a walk in shower as well as a whirlpool tub!
The check in team were great on July Fourth and the room service team were very good our entire stay. Although room service is not available, it appears there is a robust restaurant delivery service available if you decide not to go to any of the great local restaurants or utilize the great kitchen in your condo.
We utilized the fitness center (Dumbbells, elliptical machine, stationary bicycle, and treadmill) and also enjoyed the outdoor pool during our stay as well.
Within a short walk (less that's 5 minutes) from our room is the St Regis Funicular that led us up to the St Regis Bar for a fun happy hour one evening of our trip.
My wife and I enjoyed a great Breakfast at the Deer Valley Grocery - Cafe (breakfast panini with home fries and Challah bread French toast and great coffee) with some local friends on Sunday morning while watching folks using Stand Up paddle boards supplied by PC Sup around the little lake right there.
A little later the same day, we went on an afternoon trail hike up the "Deer Crest" trail (1hour and 20 minutes/ 3.5 miles) where we reached the Inn at Silver Lake Village where you can enjoy lunch at a number of cafés and restaurants (depending upon your arrival time) before riding the chair lift back down to Snow Park Lodge. What an excellent ride and view of the entire Park City valley all the way out to I 80.
For our last night staying at Trails End Lodge, we had tickets for one of the numerous open air concerts at the St Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights at Deer Valley Resort. We were less than a 2 minute walk from our lodge to the entry gate and brought our own picnic basket of goodies to enjoy during our evening filled with excellent music in a spectacular setting!
In all, our condo was fantastic and the service was excellent everywhere we went. Plenty of relaxing activities along with plenty of fun fitness activities are very close by. You can also get down to the Main Street area of old Park City by driving or catching the free Park City Bus (3 pick ups per hour at the bus stop that is less than 75 yards from the front of the lodge).
Off season pricing for the Condo made our trip extremely cost effective with great and enticing summer program discounts and offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah