We just returned from our 11th visit to Trail's End Lodge. We have never been disappointed when we visit Trail's End Lodge. From the moment you arrive, the entire staff treats you like family. They are always more than happy to help with anything that you may need. They are there to greet you with a smile every time you enter the lobby and ask how your day of skiing was or if you enjoyed your dinner. They are genuine and truly want you to have a wonderful ski vacation. If something isn't right, they will take care of it, with a smile!
Trail's End is a great ski in/ ski out property. Pepito will have your skis out on the ski rack in time for first tracks and he will put them away at the end of the day. We have never made first tracks because we are too busy enjoying the complimentary buffet breakfast that they put out every morning. It is quite a spread of hot and cold items. If there is something that you want and it is not there, they will be happy to accomodate your requests. The complimentary apres ski at the end of the day is also very enjoyable. The menu varies each day, but there is always something for everyone along with beer, wine and soda. It's a great way to relax after a wonderful day on the slopes. It is quite enjoyable to sit by the roaring fireplace and talk with friends, family members and other guests about the day's events.
If you have a need for ski school Trail's End Lodge is a great location for that. It is just steps away from the base lodge where ski school meets. Its location makes it very easy for you to get your child/ren to ski school with minimal hassle. If you have children, you know what a workout it can be just trying to get them dressed and have all of their equipment in hand! So if you stay at Trail's End Lodge, ski school is just steps away!
As far as accomodations, we have stayed in many different units and each one is beautiful! They are spacious, comfortable and most important...clean! The units all have a washer and dryer and they provide you with Tide and Bounce dryer sheets! If you have children, having a washer and dryer while on vacation is priceless!
We realize that there are numerous beautiful properties to stay at in Deer Valley. However, when you meet the staff, see the accomodations and are treated like family, you too will be coming back year after year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah