This property has rooms that are owned by people, and rented through a "hotel" so there may be some variation in the rooms, I don't know. I stayed here on business as the overflow property since the Montage and Stein Erikson were full. The Stein felt like a true ski lodge. The Montage was beautiful but felt like a hotel. This, however, was really homey and felt like a condo/lodge property. I had a basic King room - fireplace, kitchenette in the bath. It was simple, nice, and cozy. Underground parking here. Sad little gym but otherwise, just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah