My wife and I stayed here for a quick one-night getaway. I had a friend in town but could not get the same hotel he did and I am grateful I couldn't. He was staying at Westgate, which is nice...just not Chateaux nice. :-) Plus, the Chateaux is in Deer Valley and Westgate is at the Canyons, which is not too close to the Park City / Deer Valley area. If you are from out of town you might want to get a car if you are at the Chateaux since it's a mile or two down the mountain to Park City main street where there are tons of wonderful restaurants. I believe the chateaux does offer shuttles to downtown every hour or something like that, so it wouldn't be completely necessary to get a car. And there are taxis in Park City so you could go that route as well.
Back to review. We didn't take advantage of the restaurant or pool, which was outside our window, but the king room was very nice. Fireplace, very comfortable bed, mini fridge with large ice maker, safe, Starbucks coffee, free wi-fi (didn't use), small flat screen with cable and HBO (probably 42" but not sure), and probably other things I'm forgetting. The pool was small but never too busy.
Also we received a voucher good for our next visit to get a free night. We definitely plan to use it! The rate was not bad during the summer but my guess is the rate is much higher in the winter during ski season. It is within walking distance of Deer Valley lifts...and I don't like to walk. :-) I highly recommend the Chateaux!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah