First trip to Park City/Deer Valley and The Chateux was recommended by a friend. The mid-mountain location was amazing and the courtesy of the staff was second to none. They took care of everything from ski valet to giving us great recommendations to restaurants in town. We ate breakfast at the hotel each morning and it was great. Always a hot buffet, with plenty of fruit, bread, etc. It was everything you could want before heading out to the slopes. As for after skiing, we spent time at the hotel bar which continued on with the great sercvice and atmosphere experienced everywhere else in the hotel. The outdoor hot-tub was also another high point for relaxing with few drinks after a day of skiiing. No complaints there. All in all, I was really impressed with The Chateaux as a whole. The staff, food, room, location, and so much more made the trip a great one. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah